• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 10:57 AM

Very good stuff and funny :-)

• Ianzzz
    6,348 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:05 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

In terms of the jerky meter, I have been testing it and I am not personally seeing anything wrong with the meter. 

- WGTdbloshoe

Is that the same as the invite issue not being a "concrete" problem?

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:05 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    I have been testing it and I am not personally seeing anything wrong with the meter.

well you must be the only one then Shoe...

im on firefox and its unplayable on every single shot including putting ?

guess ill go and watch the football then :(

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:14 AM

l hate to add  to wgt mounting Game Running Glitches but nobody Else has mentioned this 1, so Here goes 

l Recently Left a Country Club few days back, But l Still get all the cc Forum Messages, l know this Glitch will  be at the bottom of the repairs to do but im not really interested in a previous club forum messages l  am no longer a member off.

l commented on the metering ect earlier in this thread but as mentioned by one member The cheap Balls 10,credits seem less affected and run reasonable

Just a heads up to those who may like to still play on

Dave

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:14 AM

RonnieCig:
    but the ball is stuttering during flight.

I've seen this before. Once in a great while it happens and I can never nail down why having looked at pertinent activity on the computer while it's happening.It isn't  the game. Do a cold reboot of your machine because that's what always fixes it for me. 

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:16 AM

Oh WGT, what have you done now?  My interest in this game reached an all time low a few weeks ago, I only played CC tourneys I was committed to.  Days would go by without me bothering to log on at all.

However, a few days ago I played 3 rounds, posted decent scores and my interest rose like a teenager flicking through his mother's copy of Cosmopolitan.

And now you've totally bolloxed the game.  The meter is a joke, sadly a very, very unfunny one.  There's no chance of posting decent scores as far as I can see.  The ball also regularly flies through the air in a series of still frames, I half expect to see Charlie Chaplin walk across the fairway in the background. 

And I see the mighty $$ has made you lose all grasp on reality and release a bunch of wedges with very little benefit and a huge price hike.  For the second time I might add.  Anyone remember the old Satin wedges and the huge price difference when they got a new name?  Greed, pure greed.

Leave things like the meter alone.  It worked pretty well.  Why the hell did you let the monkeys play with it?  And try being a bit more realistic with the prices, we ain't a bunch of mugs you know.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:17 AM

Why oh why oh why do you always insist the hybrids go 225yds? It's exactly the same as most of our 3 irons. Basically you've released a club that is useless and not needed by anyone.

Now if we had a hybrid that went 237yds to slot nicely in-between the 250yd 3 wood and the 225yd 3 iron then i would definitely buy 1 and consider swapping out 1 of my wedges.

Please take this in to consideration if the Nike Vapor woods are ever released.

Driver 290yds

3 Wood 250yds

Hybrid 237yds 

• Bot1
    414 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:24 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

In terms of the jerky meter, I have been testing it and I am not personally seeing anything wrong with the meter.  I was using chrome, are you all seeing it on a specific browser or is it wide spread?

- WGTdbloshoe

WIDE SPREAD !!

Have communicated with dozens of different wgt players through several differing social media mechanisms from chat rooms to skype to good old fashioned telephone and 98 % of players are saying the same the meter is NOT working correctly post update.

Could you at least acknowledge that there is a problem and remedy it because quite frankly at the moment there is NO point attempting to play the game.

Cheers

Andy

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:26 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    In terms of the jerky meter, I have been testing it and I am not personally seeing anything wrong with the meter.  I was using chrome, are you all seeing it on a specific browser or is it wide spread?

It's working fine for me (Chrome). Even while recording it is the same. Always been a tiny bit jerky, but it's because I run a screen recorder when I'm on here. The putter thing is a bit confusing, though. 

• Stillhere56
    559 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:28 AM
     WGTdbloshoe:

In terms of the jerky meter, I have been testing it and I am not personally seeing anything wrong with the meter. 

- WGTdbloshoe

You've got to be kidding!! 

RSS