• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:10 AM

Lindsey Lohan gets loaded faster than this page

• Nikoshi365
    1,521 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:10 AM

FIX

WTFF is going on? Have been trying for two bl@@dy hours to even start a game to keep my days played going and that now looks like its flying out the window (which by the way is what your pi§§y chuffing IT guys should be doing right now)

2 minutes to open a page, almost 10 minutes to post a simple reply, no way to play a game and this was supposed to be a downtime with a positive update.

B@ll@cks. Your engineers s@ck more than a paid lady on a Friday night in down town LV

Well I think that may just about it for me. This just gets worse and worse. I though loading was bad over a week-end during PEAK USA hours but this takes more than the chuffing biscuit

• alosso
    21,052 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:14 AM

russellfahey:
    i went to check out the new Cleveland wedges only to find that the 3 wedges i currently have,are no longer available to buy in the pro shop.They have been replaced by the new wedges only!

New replaces old - common in all (Pro) shops - and prices rarely drop.

We're seeing this all the time here:

Z-Satins replaced by ATV - higher price, apparently lower quality.

2010 Raptures disappeared - truely great clubs in the Pro  / Master section.

L40 Ping wedges replaced by an uncomplete bunch at double price,

G20 replaced by G25 - same characteristics, higher price.

The CG16 were due to replacement -better(?) characteristic, higher price.
    They were cheap compared to the ATV, now the level is closer.

• MatildaIgaly
    1,822 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:34 AM

This has to be the worst update ever! Page loading is a joke but what is worse, the game is unplayable. The meter is jumping like crazy, and as someone posted earlier, the ding has moved. 

And im yet to play my 2nd round at Pebble...

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:36 AM

More 225yd hybrids,  just like all the  282 yd drivers?  LOL  

And a special thanks to WGT for waiting til after I got all 3 ATV wedges to match the 3.5 meter speed throughout the bag before they added the new Cleveland wedges with the 3.5 meter speed in the yardage gaps I prefer.  Sigh...

Playing nearly one hole while the next page loads in the forums lol.  What changes were made that would even affect the ding graphic and the avatar after image when you hit a shot?

ping www.wgt.com  72ms

ping google  13ms  that's a huge difference lmfao

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:51 AM

newcastleb:

Great to see the release notes posted as soon as the site comes back online - thanks for that Icon

Thomas

+1 Prompt and informative. Thank you Icon

russellfahey:

Thanks for the update Icon,but since this new update,it's taking almost 20-30 seconds to load each page! Before you say i've cleared my caches lol.This problem has only started since ive just logged on today gr.

I came on today and immediately noticed how slow the pages were loading. I read Russell's post, so I closed my browser (Firefox) and ran CCCleaner.

Here are my findings on the page loading issue:

Browser homepage to profile login page: 57.45 seconds

Hit "log me in button" with data already entered: 55.98 seconds

Selected Forums button: 23.40 seconds

Next page loading in this thread: 41.04 seconds

For reference from my browser home page, Facebook loading in 8.75 seconds and Twitter loads in 8.76 seconds

- Mark

Edit note: It took 47.51 seconds to post this to the forum

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:57 AM

WGTicon:

Good morning everyone :)

Improvements and Fixes

·         Multiplayer Game Invites – There is an issue occasionally affecting some players where game invites aren’t being received, we are still working on getting this fixed as soon as possible and appreciate the players who have been working with us to provide helpful feedback

**Occasionally affecting some players**? Seriously? How hard were you laughing when you typed this?

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 6:00 AM

Fraenkel:

Apart from this still found fast, smooth and perfect the link for the proshop, ironic.

Also the carousel is running perfectly!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 6:22 AM

Seems to be loading at normal speeds now.

still depressed at the timing of the new cleveland wedges after buying all 3 ATV's for matching meter speed. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh well, at the prices of the new Cleve's, I won't be too concerned about it I guess.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 6:26 AM

hpurey:
    Seems to be loading at normal speeds now.

Yep, same here.  Forum loading back to normal speed.

RSS