Forums

Help › Forums

** Release notes - 2/25/15 **

Sat, Mar 7 2015 4:23 PM (315 replies)
  • IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:08 AM

WGTicon:

Career Earnings Rule Change – To avoid incorrectly inflating player Career Earnings, if a country club tournament has fewer than 10 players entered, the credits won will not be counted toward those players’ total earnings

This is reasonable.  Thanks for not throwing the baby out with the bath water. 

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:13 AM

justacowboy:

wow  the meter sucks now  ......and whats up with the ding line on the putting green

The meter works just fine.

Sincerely,

Mel Tillis

• tmcal
    526 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:14 AM

Please tell me the whole thing I'm reading about the putter ding being to the right of the ding mark is just a temporary glitch and will be fixed soon... 

• buzkashi
    403 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:15 AM

I am only using Maxthon as a browser and have all other applications closed. But what was yesterday a smooth meter is now stuttering so much that I can't confidently make a shot. I guess that I will not be playing, and thus not spending any money for balls, until WGT fixes this recent "fix."

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:16 AM

andyson:

During my very first venture into WGTLand, after waiting for it to load forever, I got this pop-up ad for the New Adams clubs.....

A total lack of Quality Control at WGT lately!

Perhaps they forgot to add the 235yd hybrid???  Riggggggghhhhhttttt.  ;-)

My guess, someone just fat-fingered the keyboard for 88.  LOL

**Edit,  just got that pop-up too LOL

• CaliKid68
    14 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:21 AM

Career Earnings Rule Change – To avoid incorrectly inflating player Career Earnings, if a country club tournament has fewer than 10 players entered, the credits won will not be counted toward those players’ total earnings

The smaller CC's will now fail. Hard enough to get ppl to participate, now you've taken yet even more away. Brilliant. 

·         Multiplayer Game Invites – There is an issue occasionally affecting some players where game invites aren’t being received, we are still working on getting this fixed as soon as possible and appreciate the players who have been working with us to provide helpful feedback

So we've at least acknowledged the issue but ultimately nothings changed, again. 

All I see out of this is ways for WGT to again make more money. Great, spend spend spend and we promise to note that there are problems to fix but hey, at least we've noted them??? 

And thanks for the heads up you were shutting down last night. I assumed it was due to server issues that popped up and you were forced to close the game down. Wake up this morning and all it was was to offer more ways to spend money. Pffffft thanks for nothing. 

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:22 AM

Ducati916:

justacowboy:

wow  the meter sucks now  ......and whats up with the ding line on the putting green

Sincerely,

Mel Tillis

QUALITY, Ducati...that's good stuff LMAO

• Spammage
    694 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:39 AM

BigKnight:

Ducati916:

justacowboy:

Sincerely,

Mel Tillis

QUALITY, Ducati...that's good stuff LMAO

Agreed - that is greatness.  I glossed over it when I first read it and didn't catch it.  

What the hell is up with the meter??  I haven't seen the meter like this for ages.  Curiously, what browser is everyone using?  Maxthon 3 here and the meter is definitely bad.

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:40 AM

Pages are loading fine and my Cleveland wedges are still performing as good as they always have but the meter is "blurry" or a lil "stuck."  It doesn't have long hiccups but short hiccups all the way thru.  The hiccups are consistent so i'm able to work with it but just wanted WGT to know. 

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:40 AM

Hi

My meter is also horrible. Impossible to play. Meter worked fine before the update!!!!

Please fix it WGT. TY

Agassi1991

RSS