Wed, Mar 11 2015 11:13 PM

That's funny :)

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 3:57 AM

MOLLY88:
    ...'Hadrons... lol, that's cute, I just got it

LOL..glad you figured it out, Molly.

Hey, Mark, here's a question for you, bud.

If Schrödinger's Cat walks into a forest, and no one is around to observe it, is he really in the forest?

2,111 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 4:19 AM

You can only know the answer to this question unless you collapse the wave function!  Poor poor poor kitty!!!  lol

• thesnakeyes
    892 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 6:20 AM

mkg335:

Hmmmm not really surely it was the rooster that came first

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 6:46 AM

thesnakeyes:

mkg335:

Not so fast.....the egg has a satiated smile while Rooster has a still "ready to rock" tool in his left hand.....

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 8:14 AM

CanineSupervisor:

MOLLY88:
    ...'Hadrons... lol, that's cute, I just got it

LOL..glad you figured it out, Molly.

Hey, Mark, here's a question for you, bud.

If Schrödinger's Cat walks into a forest, and no one is around to observe it, is he really in the forest?

Lee, we'd better nip this physics talk in the bud before we Bohr everyone to death...

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 8:35 AM

SweetiePie:

thesnakeyes:

mkg335:

Not so fast.....the egg has a satiated smile while Rooster has a still "ready to rock" tool in his left hand.....

All a matter of perspective, to me it looks like a pissed off hen and an egg that just got laid. ;-)

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 9:21 AM

WGT Physics:

Hi Ho.

:^)

• MOLLY88
    1,029 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 3:06 PM

"One of my professors noted to our class that, "we are too smart for philosophy, not smart enough for physics, thus we are 'Pure Math' majors"...

She was joking of course, it's not that I'm 'not' smart enough... I'm just too pretty for physics... lol (ahem... sorry, 'a tickle in my throat... cough, sniff)"

Okay, so I know I'm not too pretty, yet... because I do have mass (not a lot of mass, I'll thank-you very much); every other object (m2) in the universe is attracted to me (m1) with a force (Fg) along the line of our centers that is proportional to the square of the separation between us (r2).

That's enuff physics... it's back to 'Fourier Transforms' and the more complicated 'WGT' for me..."

niteall,

xxMolly

RSS