Help › Forums

country club

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 2 2010 5:54 PM (2 replies)
  • smudger1973
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2010 9:22 AM

hi to all who read this..

i,m looking to join a country club please feel free to look at my stats hopefully hear from someone soon ty

• xJRx
    23 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2010 3:33 PM

Hi and welcome. You are more than welcome to join my country club. At the moment its small and not a great deal going on as ive been busy,but invites are being sent out this week so competitions will start very soon.

All the best

Jon

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2010 5:54 PM

Hi Smudger I belong to the Las Vegas Knights Country Club and we are welcoming anyone from the U.K. to join. We are trying to get 7 members from the U.S. and 7 from the U.K. We have the 7 from the U.S. but need 2 more from the U.K.  We play at the least 1 tourney a week with 3 days to play. We hold annual Masters, British opens, u.s. opens, and Ryder Cups (hence the 7 each thing). Our #1 objective is to have a club with competition and members who play in most of the events.The clubs goal is to have 100% participation in all of the tournaments.Our club owner tuxedo2 does a pretty good job understanding that a member can't play in every tournament. Although if you do not play for an extended period of time tuxedo2 will cut you from the club.

If you are interested in this club talk or set up a game with tuxedo2. He is our club owner.

(Its alot of fun)

Stencil

RSS