Forums

Help › Forums

SWING METER

Sun, Dec 26 2010 2:07 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • dariose
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 11:38 AM

WHEN U GUYS ARE GOING TO FIX THE SWING METER FLETCHES, I AM TIRED OF TREMBLING, STATTERING AND JUMPING METER BAR, I HAVE LOOSE GAME DUE TO THIS STPD FAILURE.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 3:39 PM

This is a web base amusement...so we play the game our system lets us play.  Try turning off any Options you don't need and lower the Flash Quality.  Another thing that helped me was to change browsers.  And if you have not done so, check out the System Requirements over there----->

Joey

• dariose
    3 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 6:27 AM

thanks for the tips. I have a brand new pc with upgrades in the whole system.I think the failure is in the WGT website cause all my friends have the same problem.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 12:16 PM

Many others are frustrated as well...you can read about this problems all day long in the forums.  All I'm suggesting is that we do what we can to make the game enjoyable on our end...as we have little or no control over what happens on WGT's end.  Making a few changes after I joined made a big difference, and some of the System Requirements guidance has nothing to do with how new your equipment is, but how to manage your system to get the most out of this game.  Again, this is a web based game.      

Joey

• trsix
    43 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 5:58 AM

Maybe the problems your crappy new dell or name brand  computer or your internet connection. Mine has never stuttered.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 9:31 AM

In all of your 10 days here? Thx for your input = EPIC FAIL

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 10:14 AM
    dariose, take all the practice swings you can to level the jumpy meter out. This does help out and sometimes it takes many of them if you are having bad meter farts.
  • DavyJones1980
    43 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 10:16 AM

dariose:
    think the failure is in the WGT website cause all my friends have the same problem.

perhaps some of the failure is due to lack of experence..;) 

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 11:55 AM

It only happens in Peak Time...

Doodles

• hawaiicruz
    49 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 12:14 PM

SgtDoodles:

It only happens in Peak Time...

Doodles

X2