Help › Forums

RAGS TO RICHES

Sat, May 2 2015 12:47 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 4:41 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.F.C._Bournemouth

What a story...sorry i had to share. TONIGHT WE GOT PROMOTION TO THE RICHEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 7:43 PM

Good luck playing with the big boys..........

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 9:05 AM

Good stuff man, you must be buzzin. Love to see the smaller clubs getting success like this.

My own team, Greenock Morton, have 1 game of the season left in their bid to get to the Scottish Championship, which will include at least 2 of these 3 - Glasgow Rangers, Hibernian and Motherwell. Our old rivals St. Mirren from Paisley (the town that stole a pattern from India) are relegated from Premier already.

Here's the scenario (3 points for a win, 1 for a draw) - 

3 teams going into the final match all able to win the league, I'm bricking it!

EDIT - Sorry for the hi-jack, C'mon the Cherries!

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 10:42 AM

Morton , usually find their way on to my acca every week lol.

Who knows where our adventures will end.just good to see a different team promoted to the usual dross that go up n down every other year.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 12:47 PM

Is Bournemouth going to play in the English Premier League?

Not following Bournemouth football recently but I used to live there (great place) and I am very curios about the promotion : ))

Eric 

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2015 1:25 PM

Congrats to A.F.C. Bournemouth on their promotion. Thoroughly deseserved and have been very enterainting to watch this season. Looks like my team, Brentford are going to just miss out on qualifying for the play-offs.

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2015 12:49 PM

happy AFC Bournemouth got promoted Stu, as a Chelsea fan it means a guarenteed 6 points for us...lol

Mike

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2015 4:42 AM

Southampton, now Bournemouth...what is next Pool, Christchurch?

Eric

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2015 6:12 AM

What a dramatic finish to the Championship.Congrats to Bournemouth on becoming the champions this season,with Sheffield Wednesday equallising against Watford in the 91 st minute.

Just need to go check on Spino(Stu) to see if he had a heart attack when that score came through lol.

Russell

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2015 7:08 AM

Congrats to AFC Bournemouth on becoming the champions.

And The Mighty Bees sneak into the play-offs thanks to Blackburn and Reading.

• PAGES
RSS