Help › Forums

Returning after a long time off

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 5 2015 7:46 PM (6 replies)
  • trevorh68
    24 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2015 12:08 AM

Hi all,

Returning to WGT after a long time off...had totally forgotten about this so looking to have a few enjoyable rounds and see how things have progressed in the 4 years or so since I have played.

Currently ranked at Tour Pro....not sure how long that will last.

Have Ping Rapture V2 clubs at the moment.....looks like things have changed alot....I guess these will still be ok until I get back on feet.

Hope to see some of you out there soon

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2015 1:10 AM

Hi there,

Loads in the forums as usual.  Some thoughts I use in the CC that may be of interest.

• trevorh68
    24 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2015 1:19 AM

Thanks for that Jimbog 

Some very useful information there

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2015 3:29 AM

Your equipment looks perfect now, probably the best for your current level. You're gonna look at some challenge when arriving at a 67.0 average and thus joining the Master tier (longer tracks).

Welcome back, and have fun!

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2015 2:44 PM

glad to see someone coming back.  it's basically the same old, same old, But it's the best same old!  my nickle.

• kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2015 4:18 PM

trevorh68:

Thanks for that Jimbog 

Some very useful information there

Welcome back Trev, I've sent you a friend invite. If you ever fancy a game, I play with a load of reprobates who would gladly enjoy you playing with us.

• trevorh68
    24 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2015 7:46 PM

Thanks Kersh

Sounds good, one of the reasons for my long break is that I am now living in Australia having moved out from the UK...so time zones permitting I would love a few rounds

RSS