Forums

Help › Forums

lots of dropped games

Fri, May 15 2015 3:52 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ronnnnn
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2015 4:14 PM

Is any one else having this problem?  i have been on this site for over 4 years and i have experienced very few problems, untill 2 to 3 weeks ago. The person  i play with is havinging the same problem, most of our games are being dropped and we can not get back into them, ERROR CODE COMES UP. Starting to get flustrating,  Any one having the same problem

• WGTShamWow
    921 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2015 5:44 PM

ronnnnn:

Is any one else having this problem?  i have been on this site for over 4 years and i have experienced very few problems, untill 2 to 3 weeks ago. The person  i play with is havinging the same problem, most of our games are being dropped and we can not get back into them, ERROR CODE COMES UP. Starting to get flustrating,  Any one having the same problem

Hi ronnnnn,

Thanks for the post. Do you think you can send our Customer Service dept an email with a screen shot of the error your are receiving next time you run into this? Email is members@worldgolftour.com

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• OklaSunRise
    80 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2015 7:26 PM

I am having same problems. I also have been experiencing iron shots being short multiple times. This has been going on for last few months, changed irons multiple times and same problem.. Any one else having same problems ?

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2015 8:41 PM

the 1000's are not enough ???

You can't type after the last putt, when the screen loads to next hole, any hit on keyboard will forfeit the game.

so make sure only to type before last putt and when next tee shot is up.

Next update, then you should not type when the wind is blowing  left to right ! 

• L0ngB4ll
    18 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2015 11:35 PM

Yeah its doing the same thing here, but we shouldnt have to worry about not typing after we hit a put or when its changing screens. Its hard to remember that. So this isnt a problem we should just deal with, it needs to be access and fixed so these games will stop being dropped. 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2015 1:30 PM

WGTShamWow:
    Do you think you can send our Customer Service dept an email with a screen shot of the error your are receiving next time you run into this?

Really Sham?

There have been untold complaints (and probably untold bug reports) about the same problem, yet you want a screen shot........

This should not be too hard to replicate and a hot fix should have been implemented by now.

• sarak362336
    1,597 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2015 4:17 PM

I just had 2 n a row - cant send a screen shot cos it just drops us from the match.

Playing Alt Shot at BPB front 9 first 1 3 up at the 6th - conceded match?????

second first hole on the green - conceded match...

go figure

• MrSCicero
    154 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2015 4:33 PM

ronnnnn:

Yes it is happening more and more every day! Seems that every time I purchase a Country Club pass to get the Club experience points for a multi player round, Someone hangs and will not load so someone disconnects and it does not let me play the multiplayer round, So I get screwed out of the Club experience points plus lose the chance to play the multiplayer round witch is what I wanted to do to begin with.

I use Google Chrome for my browser and it seems that as of late I get the AWE SNAP screen at least once in a round, sometimes several times in a round. Even in single player games I get it too!

• rawits
    56 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 12:13 AM

I keep "forfeiting" matches without touching the keyboard!

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 11:52 AM

When l log in each day l use my free pass Straight away by Playing a One Hole in Practise mode, This does help  minimise Free passes being lost through Disconects

Dave

• PAGES
RSS