Forums

Help › Forums

whats with the consecutive days in clock

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 31 2015 8:12 AM (5 replies)
  • BUCKLEW
    219 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 12:24 PM

lost all my consecutive days on my player,  i  log in and played  today and notice that i have 8 hours till next log in to play next consecutive day,, thought it was 24 hours after one log and played?   now iam losing all my days every 8 hours,  need help anybody got any answer, IF   WGT    is reading this, need   HELP  not liking losing days ty     

• WGTShamWow
    921 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 10:24 AM

BUCKLEW:

lost all my consecutive days on my player,  i  log in and played  today and notice that i have 8 hours till next log in to play next consecutive day,, thought it was 24 hours after one log and played?   now iam losing all my days every 8 hours,  need help anybody got any answer, IF   WGT    is reading this, need   HELP  not liking losing days ty     

Hi BUCKLEW,

For the consecutive days played, please note its not based on the time the last game was played. The consecutive days played timer is based on the international date line, since our game is played internationally.

For example right now its 10:20 AM here in SF but the consecutive days played will show 6H 40 M left because the time at GMT +0 is 5:20PM. 

Hope this helps explain things.

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 10:33 AM

BUCKLEW:
     lost all my consecutive days on my player,  i  log in and played  today and notice that i have 8 hours till next log in to play next consecutive day,, thought it was 24 hours after one log and played?

To ease your worries, may I tell you that this is a minor achievement in this game, IMHO.

Further to Mr. S's explanation, please note that the finish of a game counts. But, if you always finish a game within 24 hours of the last one, you should never lose your CDP (continuous days played) count and bonus.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 1:48 PM

BUCKLEW:
    thought it was 24 hours after one log and played?

Was shocked to find the op is a L97 Legend.

I log in, hit play now see when I need to complete one hole by and try to accomplish it.

example.   was wondering what my status was, hit play now seen green check mark and have 3 hrs 15 mins until the next day starts.  So for me, at 8pm I know that I can log on, play one hole if I can't play a round and at least have my day played out of the way until tomorrow at 8 pm.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 2:22 PM

I didn't get where I am today by not having a green tick on my consecutive days played.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 8:12 AM

hpurey:

BUCKLEW:
    thought it was 24 hours after one log and played?

Was shocked to find the op is a L97 Legend.

Yep, it's amazing a L97 Legend apparently never noticed and wondered about the Next Day In clock before on the game client home page.

He got 'paid' the XP bonus for all the consecutive days he had, so he really didn't lose anything prior to missing a day, and will be back up to the max 880 XP award on his 6th consecutive day of his new run of consecutive days.

RSS