Forums

Help › Forums

Help Wanted , Santa,s Needed

Thu, Dec 3 2015 3:22 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 4:03 PM

For the MrCaddie  " 12 days of Christmas  in July 2015  " .

Its that time of year boys and girls here in WGT land .

We have some Santa,s and could use a few more . 

And I will add that this event will not be 12 days of the same player asking every day .

OPY adds a twist to this event ?

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 6:04 PM

opyeuclid:
    a twist to this event

Here is my twist to the event .

12 days of Christmas in July , But  You will not have a Santa every day offering a Gift .

Players will have 12 days to ask WGT Santa for the gift they want .

This is not ment to keep the Multi askers at bay ,   ( like I have never done this before ) but to give a chance For all who play this game .

So  , Santa,s will have the 12 days to look at all the good boys and girls and the posts they make.

OPY 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 6:22 PM

I have been part of this since day one. I have seen the same members participate over and over. We have a multitude of Hot Shots on here who never join in. Jump in the ring people, give a little bit back. Otherwise you are just another member who can soon be forgotten, I will help out OPY the best I can.

Renni

• dewayne50
    28 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2015 1:51 AM

I"m not sure about your quote there tell me more about hots ?hots

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2015 7:38 PM

No need to elaborate.

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2015 7:57 PM

Hey opy i will take a slice of that pie,count me in.

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2015 10:51 PM

Like'n your idea Mr. Opy.....I'm in again  :-)

Thomas

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 3:15 PM

Thank you to all the Santa,s for joining . I will be posting the 12 days Give away thread in a few days .

You the Santa will not have a " Day "  to watch , But rather just watch for the 12 days and pick some one or two .

You the Santa can Gift any time / day of this event , If you see a post on the first day or 4th day and you like it ,, go for it ,

If you the Santa wants to sit on your Gift or are busy till the day after or two , thats fine .

OPY

Good question Sir .   No , there will not be a New day posted every day .  There will only be one thread open for the event and players will have 12 days to reply to that thread .

Next question ,    I will save the 1st reply on that thread for a place to post the names of gift winners ,  If you do send a gift please let me know so I can update the names . 

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2015 12:43 AM

if  there are any spaces needed I'm in.

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2015 1:09 PM

I also want in, I'm not a Santa's ass but I have come into afew creds I wasn't counting on.

• PAGES
RSS