Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • bigblue200
    378 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:05 AM

Dear santa

Some  Nike RZN redballs [ L40+]  would be real nice

• bigvic607
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:13 AM

Thank you so much for your generosity. many of us cannot afford to drop money on this game. I have a couple of times but not much... I have 4 children after all. I think this is a great way to encourage people to start playing or return from a long hideous. If I was one of the lucky ones to be given a gift that I got to choose; I would like to get a putter. I've been playing with the starter one and its just not cutting it. I'm 2/3 putting almost every green and its killing my scores. Any putter will do but I've been drooling over this one. if it wouldn't be too much to ask for a nice set of slow meter balls that would be awesome:

TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L35+)

I have been a good boy for the most part Santa and would love to see these in my bag so i can play better and contribute more to my CC
  • PlayingRough
    19 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:15 AM

Santa, I am currently level 70ish, my Christmas list starts at level 90ish. So all I would for is a sleeve of  Nike golf balls (< my level)

• kellb1953
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:30 AM

Dear Santa. I desperatley need a new Driver

• PhilGeorges
    1,113 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:31 AM

Yes I believe in Santa.  Like you I am a 76 years old grandpa that just have this game to complete my days and be happy.  But like you know it is very costly in balls specially on some courses you might lose about 1 every game you play where there is water.  So I am not asking much but maybe 10 sleeves maybe more or less of NIKE 20XI RZN (L80+) would do me for this year.

P.S.  There would be no cookies when you deliver them but a Happy golfer.  

Thanks Santa

PhilGeorges

• romstarrr
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:36 AM

Dear Santa,

A new set of Nike vapor irons L64 would be appreciated.

Thanks 

• rmunkel
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:39 AM

What a great program... I would only ask for a putter (using Nike Method now) can't seem to consistently hit from 15 out. Or some decent vapor balls... If not, thanks for what you're doing to help out the rest of the WGT world.

• navylarry
    196 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:44 AM

I need a putter. I bought mine a long time ago and I know it has been used up.

Thank you,

navylarry

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:56 AM

Really good to see afew more ppl are saying please but how about ppl start posting this is what I got ..... thanks Santa's

Santa may get his credits from watching adds and all the other BS or it may be from his wallet, creds are still hard to come by.... I don't think it's to much to ask for a post saying " I got all the cool stuff you gifted me "

Jimmy

• vermontchef
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:59 AM

I need the Ping G25 10.5 Driver so I can reach all the Par 4's in 2 shots. I will will pay it forward wih work with veteran's or the needy. Thank you so much.

RSS