Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • avishkar11
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 2:13 PM

Dear Santa

If I could get the TaylorMard R1 TP 9.0 Black Driver (L48+) I would really love it :D

Thanks

Avi

• miker06437
    156 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 2:24 PM

Dear Santa,a new set of irons would be nice. I'm not fussy. Thanks.

• Soonar
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 2:35 PM

Dear Santa,

I have not been good and I have not been bad,

I am hoping to replace the putter I have.

Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter (L33+)

• Tre1955
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 2:37 PM

Great promotion thank you for the chance,  My christmas list i s just one putter the

TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L92+)

May Santa be so kind.

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 2:38 PM

Ho Ho Ho

I have more credits than I know what to do with :)

If you have seen my posts then you know what I'm after, Ho Ho Ho

• DickiesDen
    10 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 2:41 PM

I would like to ask Santa for a Taylormade SLDR 9.0 driver, or some new balls and a decent putter to work on my GIR... I need it! ;)

Seeya on the links everyone... Have a safe summer!

• JQAdams
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 2:49 PM

Dear Santa,

I would like to play better and have a chance to win in a tourney, the equipment I have that's not possible. Better equipment and balls, maybe even give me some credits for nice stuff. I enjoy playing the game , do it in real life too. Hope you don't mind helping me out, I cant afford to buy credits, this is fun for me to do on rainy days I cant really go play. Thanks, I be waiting.

JQAdams  on wgt

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 2:53 PM

On the 5th day of Christmas WGT Lords gave to me

5 FOCUS DINGS

4 falling birdies

3 meter bends

2 virtual bugs

and a view from the parking lot tees

Hope everyone is enjoying my goofy version of the 12 Days so far and also enjoying the excitement of such a great member driven event. I wish we could see more people acknowledging the fine folks that are playing Santa here, surely if you can post for your needs you can post your thanks as well?

Myself, I just turned L last week and have spent all my very hard earned (one click at a time) credits upgrading my driver, irons and putter for the new challenge. My wedges are woefully lacking with the exception of my 90 TM ATV 64. Would be thrilled to match up the high 80's level TM ATV 56 or 60 wedges with it, or just as thrilled to find a sleeve of 90 blacks that i unfortunately have become accustomed to. Keeping them in short supply now is making it harder to rebuild the credits, lol. Thank you to all the fine members here who put forth and participate in such an honorable cause!

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 2:59 PM

I need some help, yes even Santa needs help now and again ( damn them bloody elves )

anyway I'm very sad and need a forum to turn to that won't take the piss out of me, any ideas ?

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 3:06 PM

jb6000:
    I'm very sad and need a forum to turn to that will make me Smile

Search ,, Type in   " WGT new tough competitor "   A thread from Quijotazo ..   Its a old thread but what a blast we had there .

OPY

RSS