Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 3:47 PM

Many many thanks to my Santa.

OeJ

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 3:54 PM

Is it wrong to find a cartoon sexy ?

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 3:56 PM

Dear Santa

I'd like peace in the world :))

Crlo

• ErniWhoEls
    23 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 3:58 PM

Dear Santa,

You've seen that I've been a good boy (mostly) this year.

OK I swear a bit but ONLY after I have hit shots using my Wallmart wedge. It's the only club I have that can hit around 50 yards, so around the greens.

So please Santa, if there is a 64 deg wedge somewhere in your bag, Erni would love to keep it safe for you.

MAX Spin 64° Wedge (L52+)

Wow Santa please see if you have this one, it looks great!

I'll send you some milk and cookies.

Erni

• AWilbur3
    116 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 3:59 PM

iam a  pretty good top tier player in my c.c and I am trying to get the new nike irons and they cost way to much for me or even for me to ask santa to get them for me they just cost to much. it wood help if I could rent them for a month anyways irons would make a persons year and yet its all good if nothing< love the game and my c.c glen A.. love you guys there anyways I love wgt and love the free  rentals weekends.. Anthony

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 4:02 PM

Dear Santa ,

Please look in on JB6000 , stop by and have a beer and a Smoke with him . Please tell him we all here said Thank you .

As for me , I would like a pack of Fairway Tee,s  to help get out of tight spot,s .

OPY

• Rohaley
    35 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 4:02 PM

Dear Mr Kringle & MrCaddie,

Very nice. I do not expect to be chosen but if so, I would like a 15 day supply of Ultra Boost so I could buy the level 99 Limited Edition Black R1. I missed the 93 one by one day. They had 2 and I think 3 level 93 R1 Specials and I was at level 92 the whole way till the day after the last 1 ended? This is the first time since a Black R1 is being offered...an of course I'm at level 98-lol. Thanks for considering this. The best to you men!

Rohaley

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 4:08 PM

I really want to hate you op but thanks to you being such a good guy you have also killed another ambition of mine

Thanks for being a good guy

• Butchbbay
    948 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 4:18 PM

Dear Santa(s), Thank you very much for your generosity and thoughtfulness this holiday  season (in July). I realize there are many needy boys and girls out here in WGT land that are probably more deserving than myself but if at all possible I would really like some Nike 20XI-X (L71+) balls or a set of Nike VR Forged Irons (L85+). I am currently at L83 but hope to be at L85 soon. Happy Holidays!!!. P.S. I do all my chores and keep my room clean.

• Hatzic
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 4:26 PM

Hello.I need a driver in order to compete with some of the long hitters in Match Play and Alternate Shot games . I don't coin , have been playing this game for three years and try to improve my game every time . Thank you for considering my request.

RSS