Forums

Help › Forums

12 DAYS OF HANUKKAH

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 4 2015 6:17 PM (24 replies)
  • justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 3:25 PM

no need to tell sorry stories how the wife died or how your cat was f....ed by the next door  dog   '''''''just post what you want

• gslyon
    10 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 3:45 PM

Okay... you don't want bull@hit? I'll tell you what I want. Haven't had a new set of irons for over 50 levels. I would be really happy to get the level 85+ Nikes. Send them my way and I will make some great scores and post you my success.

• crsomerville
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 3:50 PM

Not here to tell any sorry stories. Just here to ask for the 32+ TaylorMade irons. They would totally reshape my game. Not afraid to ask and if you are as generous as you propose, I think I am a good investment.

Best wishes.

• LarryJA
    46 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 3:53 PM

justacowboy:

no need to tell sorry stories how the wife died or how your cat was f....ed by the next door  dog   '''''''just post what you want

lol awesome way to say that lol...balls are the most things i think all needs lol

couple sleeves of volviks lvl 51 be nice

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 3:55 PM

justacowboy:

no need to tell sorry stories  how your cat was f....ed by the next door  dog   

LOL     ,  

justacowboy:
    'just post what you want

Dear Hanukkahcowboy  .  I need nothing from the pro shop , But Thank you for your offer .   On the other hand ,, My Golf cart has a Flat Tire , A Caddie to carry my clubs and Beer would be nice .

Thank you 

OPY

• bradbrud
    143 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 4:12 PM

NIKE VR Forged Iron Set (L85+) (dreaming) on level 86 so balls be good, volviks or nikes or gift to other needy people...but thanks

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 5:00 PM

LarryJA:

justacowboy:

lol awesome way to say that lol...balls are the most things i think all needs lol

couple sleeves of volviks lvl 51 be nice

lol   granted ...... sorry *** but you get only 1 sleeve   ......so enjoy ..... remember tho , if do that sloppy ty ***  ill take the balls back   :)

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 5:05 PM

opyeuclid:

justacowboy:

no need to tell sorry stories  how your cat was f....ed by the next door  dog   

LOL     ,  

justacowboy:
    'just post what you want

Dear Hanukkahcowboy  .  I need nothing from the pro shop , But Thank you for your offer .   On the other hand ,, My Golf cart has a Flat Tire , A Caddie to carry my clubs and Beer would be nice .

Thank you 

OPY

granted .. done ......enjoy the caddie and beers .....

dam this is easy

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 5:08 PM

dam right your dreamin you fool ...... but you got  your balls ...... woo hoo  this is fun... BAM DONE    >)

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 5:17 PM

bradbrud ..im cheap   but BAM you got your balls you wanted  :)

RSS