Forums

Help › Forums

HELP! Unwanted Countryclub invite

Tue, Jul 21 2015 9:20 AM (112 replies)
  • oldbones29
    2,035 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 10:05 AM

One solution, and this involves WGT making money, so they will think it's a good idea. The owner is charged a 10 credit fee for each player he invites to his club. I seriously doubt that a club owner would then have 400 pending invites. It may also stop a lot of the poaching that goes own, and owners just sending out random invites to unknown people. There would be no fee for a player requesting admission to a club.

Frank

• EasyEdward
    13,507 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 10:40 AM

AMorrison74:

WGTChampion:

While it's not true that no one can decline, it's a pretty widespread issue that players are having issues when declining. Luckily there are workarounds like accepting the invitation and then quitting the club. 

_CHAMPION

So what you are basically saying is that I have to quit the club I am happy in, then accept an invite to join a club that I do not want to be in.  Then quit the club I do not want to be in and try to rejoin the club I was in before this started.....

Surely WGT fixing the bug is the only feasible solution here???

Al:

This may be worse than most of us thought.  I was just reading another player's wall and saw this:

= = = = =

"Country Club Invite "

I no longer own a Country Club. I closed my club July 6, 2015, my invite should be gone. If the invite is still there I would contact WGT Member Services. Sorry for the inconvenience, my apologies.  

Best regards,

= = = =

So here is a player that is getting a constant over and over invites that they can not decline from a CC that no longer exists. Wonder what work around WGTChampion may have up his sleeve for that one.

• kinkyafrosixty
    137 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 11:15 AM

The simplest solution is to ask the CC owner to remove it (politely) why is everyone talking about joining and leaving?... there should be no need! ... the case where the CC was closed would be rare I would think.

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 4:15 AM

So, after 2 weeks or so, I now have 4 cc invites that i can't decline.

WGT'S 1st solution was to block the player- didn't work, 2nd was to ask them to withdraw the invite, which they did- didn't work, now the solution is to join and then quit the cc.

So today I would have to join and then quit at least 4 cc's plus any others that come along.

Surely after 2 weeks they could do something?

Just to reiterate, I said to WGT from the start that this was a glitch at their end and was nothing to do with the players sending the invites.

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 6:02 AM

And now in the main page i have 4 invites and when I go to the game client I also get the one from the player who closed his CC on 6th July, it's laughable.

• kinkyafrosixty
    137 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 7:32 AM

kinkyafrosixty:
    The simplest solution is to ask the CC owner to remove it (politely)

Wrong again . The simplest solution is for you to step up and do your job . It is never a good thing to have to request  some one to get off their ass .

Quit making excuses and remove them all and start all over . keep the names up for a week maximum . Remove them start over and so on and so on and so on . Come on man . E1 is telling you it is causing problems . Can you not hear the words coming out of our mouths ?

[/quote]

I think I have said all I want to say on this matter... suffice to say I have had few complaints out of 400 + pending that I have been reducing as I told you despite your assumptions of my being a 'lazy sob and so on, and I was before you started your diatribe, there is NOTHING difficult about asking a CC owner politely to remove it! you can post it on their wall!, also it's not a job... it's a game, and I am doing fine thank-you! [quote user="pdb1"]

• kinkyafrosixty
    137 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 7:50 AM

"Quit making excuses and remove them all and start all over . keep the names up for a week maximum . Remove them start over and so on and so on and so on . Come on man . E1 is telling you it is causing problems . Can you not hear the words coming out of our mouths ?"

Please stop telling me how to run my CC and stop running my CC down on here, I have done nothing wrong, if you have a complaint inform WGT!

RSS