Help

I have an invite from kinkyafrosixty

every time I decline I get kicked out of WGT

and have to log in again where the invite is still there

any help out there

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 8:15 PM

Lots of threads on this. You can either accept and then quit the club or contact the inviter and get them to cancel your invite. Hopefully WGT will fix this glitch soon. 

• EasyEdward
    13,507 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 10:31 AM

This must be a record!

The owner of this CC has 415 PENDING INVITES

The CC has 48 members and a maximum membership of 75.

27 vacant spots and 415 Invites that no one can decline.

WGT may wish to take a look at this.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 11:16 AM

Suggestion, if owners invite then just leave invite message on wall. Unfair to have these folk having these issues until glitch sorted.

Bubbs

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 11:22 AM

Needs to be sorted, but only really a problem for people who are already in a CC.  I only say that as amazing how many seem to just invite without a care to that.

Has to be top of the list to fix though I would think, very closely followed by several of the rest.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 4:05 PM

Add me to the list.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 4:08 PM

The Guy that has 415 invites sent out, send him a message on his wall to remove the invite.

• kinkyafrosixty
    137 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 5:18 PM

It's not a record, lots of CC's send out a lot of invites it's hard to get members for new clubs like mine, especially hard to get active members, I already have a message on my wall explaining the glitch if people would be bothered to read it.. instead they just leave abusive messages most of which I delete, I will remove the invites as I state on my wall, all I ask is politeness, it's not my fault!... on the subject of inviting people already in CC's.. I have changed CC's, many do, that's why WGT allow you to invite them!!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 5:26 PM

siggipj76:

The Guy that has 415 invites sent out, send him a message on his wall to remove the invite.

Or invite him to your club

• kinkyafrosixty
    137 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 5:26 PM

I have removed the invite... I came across this post by luck, you could have just asked me??.. it is a WGT problem I do not cause it, they are working on a fix... some people think I'm a VIRUS? lol, there is a message explaining on my page if people bothered to read it.. let me know if further problems, thanks.

RSS