Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 7/8/15 ***

Thu, Jul 30 2015 12:42 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Snowsclaw
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 12:31 AM

Why does it seem that all of these down times create multiple issues with the game as it was originally?

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 1:27 AM

I will rant as my "play return sign up return to game log in log out" Super seizure F'd thing just goes on and on and on. Had to concede a CC vs CC match for this trash.

Later.   

Not even gonna complain about obvious multis.  Not gonna say anything that would make a difference.

One last rant.

AND........

You do not listen and can not hear and do not care and do not want to acknowledge what you do not need to.

I wanted to play your free game with my payed for kit against another CC in a vs. match and got seizure?

Don't respond and don't remove this post while I can't tell you why I tell us and you can't tell me.

Incredible

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 1:53 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

No changes everyone this was some backend fixes that had to be deployed tonight.  We shouldn't have another one until the end of the month.    - WGTdbloshoe

so all the mmmmmmaaaaaannnnnyyy bugs were not on the agenda ?

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 8:28 AM

I could go around the world in 88 days, and u lot can't fix FREAK all in 3 weeks.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 8:54 AM

moejo7:

where is the credits from bracket tournaments been over 3 hrs still dont have my winning credits

You won't get tournament credits until WGT officially closes the tournament. Since there's a ton of tournaments all the time, this process usually takes about 14 business days. 

_CHAMPION

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 8:54 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    We shouldn't have another one until the end of the month.

To me that means, no bugfixes in the next three weeks. Need I say more?

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 7:19 AM

alosso:

WGTdbloshoe:
    We shouldn't have another one until the end of the month.

To me that means, no bugfixes in the next three weeks. Need I say more?

Which is TOTALLY UNEXCEPTABLE!!!! Do you not care WGT about all the bugs that need to be fixed,Do you care about the players at all anymore????

• PhiEaglesFan
    617 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 11:56 PM

Jresh0817:
    Do you not care WGT about all the bugs that need to be fixed,Do you care about the players at all anymore????

Of course they care.  That's pretty silly.

It's not unusual to have a one-month development cycle.  A lot more goes into it than you think.  Hotfixes can be dangerous; even when properly tested.

It's risk management 101.

-edit-

Ugh, I just noticed this is a terrible necro.  I'm sorry, my forum etiquette is a little rusty. =(

• mike95003
    11 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 12:42 AM

From all appearances all they do is implement hotfixes. Rarely are problems fixed, it seems most downtime is to implement new features. For the largest complaints, WGT's answer is that it is environmental  with each computer.  I can say that I am a retired computer engineer. If my apps worked differently on each computer it ran on and I could not control that, I would not of worked there 16 years.

My 2 cents, the management is unqualified and bit off way more than it could chew.

• PAGES
RSS