rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 15 2015 9:05 AM (20 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,353 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 8:58 AM

ISH47:
    Subscribed.  You da man, Scott..    \m/><\m/
    Thank you ISH.

Being quite old skool myself, whenever I see that symbol of yours  '\m/><\m/'  it always makes me think about how Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory responds to a fist bump...

...I can just imagine me doing that too, lol.  : )

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 9:55 AM

ScottHope:
    how Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory responds to a fist bump...

LMAO!

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 11:09 AM

WOW Scott, your profile page is the BOMB. Why WGT doesn't hire you, I have no idea. If you can do all of that, you can probably correct the bugs/glitches for them, without having to do a downtime :-)

• ScottHope
    10,353 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 11:34 AM

Nice vid hp, I like the bit where the kid makes a pathetic baseball pitch after going through all the motions, hehe.

Thank you Jay, but I think you're confusing me with someone who knows what they're doing., lol.  : )

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 4:44 PM

ScottHope:
    I can just imagine me doing that too, lol.  : )

LOL..  Yeah, I can just see someone throwing you the devil horns and you answering back with Spock's live long and prosper.  : )

• garyk49
    2,329 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 5:23 PM

Damn Scott, that is quite a profile page.  If you are not a web designer, you have quite abit of knowledge of HTML.  I can find some of your added stuff within the source.  But nice job of embedding and hiding the player.  Given the time it might be possible to find it and repost onto the forum.

People just don't know how easy it is to get ahold of things off of webpage, if you know what you are looking for.

How much time did you have to spend posting all your replays to photobucket and then bringing back to that page as vids? 

Quite a nice piece of work Scott.

• ScottHope
    10,353 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2015 12:36 AM

ISH47:
    ~devil horns~
    I must try to remember that.  : )

garyk49:
    Damn Scott, that is quite a profile page.
    Thank you Gary. No, I'm not a web designer, in fact I knew nothing about HTML & CSS before I joined WGT (don't know an awful lot now to be honest). But that little HTML button above the message box grabbed my curiosity and I've been messing with it ever since.

I wouldn't post any hidden music to a forum page though, as I can imagine that it might be a little bit annoying to hear the same piece of music every time you visited a thread and not have the choice to turn it off.  : )

I have been tweaking my replays for about, well, almost as long as I've been here. I was a little disappointed when I first joined up to find out that we could only save ten shots, then I discovered from the forums that you could save them to your blog, and it took off from there.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2015 7:18 AM

garyk49:
    Damn Scott, that is quite a profile page.

Yup, a fine piece of work, very impressive aint it!

Scott has saved my a$$, here's a partial screenshot (28 pairs in full version) of what he made for me,as it looks in my CC forum, fully editable too!

How good is that!!!          Thank you so very, very much St. Gotoguy Scott.

Edit - it actually looks better than that, it fills the full width of posting area and looks a lot clearer.

• ScottHope
    10,353 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2015 7:42 AM

Thank you Paul, can I ask what browser you have it in because the text alignment looks a little different to what I expected.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2015 8:29 AM

Max Cloud/4, Scott.

RSS