Forums

Help › Forums

Countryclub tournament count as ranked rounds?

Tue, Jul 21 2015 1:30 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Sw00t
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 3:06 PM

For tier progression can you use countryclub tournaments to count as ranked rounds?

Is there any specific settings it needs to be on or can you do All with easy tees or w.e

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 8:21 PM

All stroke-play CC rounds are ranked. Not a good idea to just play easy tee rounds though.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 8:32 PM

From your club that is funny :) 

• Sw00t
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 9:05 PM

Lol yeah if there is an easier path why not take it. 

Probably right tho not smart to only play that. As it stands when my match plays ends up on tournament greens i have a really hard time so practicing all the time on slow is no bueno 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 9:16 PM

siggipj76:

We have a limit on the number of short tee tournys. I doubt many do.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 10:04 PM

courteneyfish:

siggipj76:

We have a limit on the number of short tee tournys. I doubt many do.

the weekly unlimited you mean ? 

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 10:05 PM

I see members of your clubs going amok on the unlimited easy tees every week.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 10:39 PM

Rather sad that you check. Until you run a large CC you won't understand that a little give and take is needed to keep people happy. I consider 2 or 3 short tee tournys out of 30 is ok for variety. Although I didn't name my club I try to live up to it's title where everyone gets a say in how the club is run and most want default tees. 

There are country clubs where the majority of tournaments have the word Easy in the title. Perhaps you should aim your little digs at one of those. I know that you don't like me but I thought you were over our little contretemps. 

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 11:34 PM

courteneyfish:

Rather sad that you check. Until you run a large CC you won't understand that a little give and take is needed to keep people happy. I consider 2 or 3 short tee tournys out of 30 is ok for variety. Although I didn't name my club I try to live up to it's title where everyone gets a say in how the club is run and most want default tees. 

There are country clubs where the majority of tournaments have the word Easy in the title. Perhaps you should aim your little digs at one of those. I know that you don't like me but I thought you were over our little contretemps. 

You are right Ms Fish , I am a little sad everytime I see a friend become a legend or Tour Legend in your club. Only to see them play par on champ greens.

I would have liked you to push them a bit more.

And you never  had issues with multis and cheaters , that also made me a little sad.

And that forced too many players out of the club.

p.s I see that you edited your post a bit.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 11:54 PM

Take care Siggi. Have a nice day.

• PAGES
RSS