Forums

Help › Forums

Average score, incorrect

Sun, Mar 27 2011 2:15 AM (3 replies)
  • enigma55
    16 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2011 3:53 AM

Hi,

Yesterday I had an average of 72 and I was promoted to Tour Pro, it took months of playing lots of games to achieve this, today I logged on to find my average score had risen to 82, I'm not happy about this concidering how long it takes to get your average down, can this be rectified.

Best regards ENIGMA55 

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2011 9:17 AM

enigma55:

Hi,

Yesterday I had an average of 72 and I was promoted to Tour Pro, it took months of playing lots of games to achieve this, today I logged on to find my average score had risen to 82, I'm not happy about this concidering how long it takes to get your average down, can this be rectified.

Best regards ENIGMA55 

Averages are calculated for a specific tier.

What is my Average Score?

Your Average Score will be based on multiple best scores within ONLY your current Tier, not scores that you shot when in previous Tiers, which better reflects your current skill competing with the tee boxes and green speeds in your current Tier. Your Average Score will be based on ONLY your best scores, so completing a bad round will not negatively impact your Average Score or Tier. So be sure to finish all your rounds and gain the extra experience points, as a bad day won’t matter.

Cheers,

b0gey

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2011 9:22 AM

b0geybuster:
    Your Average Score will be based on multiple best scores within ONLY your current Tier, not scores that you shot when in previous Tiers, which better reflects your current skill competing with the tee boxes and green speeds in your current Tier. Your Average Score will be based on ONLY your best scores, so completing a bad round will not negatively impact your Average Score or Tier. So be sure to finish all your rounds and gain the extra experience points, as a bad day won’t matter.

Also remember, when you get promoted your averages reset. All your past criteria for calculating your average is gone and it starts over on each tier.

• ChrisC1977
    31 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 2:15 AM

SGTBilko:

b0geybuster:

Also remember, when you get promoted your averages reset. All your past criteria for calculating your average is gone and it starts over on each tier.

Also remember, that after 25 rounds or so your average freezes again and starts counting only the lower scores...which is not accurate and needs to be stopped. I can handle the sand baggers.

RSS