Forums

Help › Forums

CC vs CC #7 is here!! (Country Club Clash)

Tue, Sep 1 2015 9:35 PM (98 replies)
  • DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2015 8:46 PM

I think there may still be a few bugs in the scoring. (I was using a superpass.)

"Bee the Ball CC" currently in 82nd place using only free passes and "free" balls from tournament sponsors (those balls they hand out that you have no use for).

Couldn't get into my garage to clean it. :-)

Dave the bored

• pmm711
    5,640 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2015 9:21 PM

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2015 10:40 PM

pierolitfiba:

Wgt you take only best 10 score each club...........it would be more nice or no?

But we speak with wall lol

Carlo

Good idea `Carlo, but that would even things out...mercy.

• Gamecrasher13
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 12:36 AM

My CC (The Dead School Club) came in 65th place on the leaderboard, and we have only 7-9 players that play consistently and are a Level 4 CC.  It isn't fair for the small clubs, but to say that there isn't a chance is far-fetched.

• Jesssicadog
    631 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 12:38 AM

On a serious note and ignoring all these doubting Thomas's - is there any way of obtaining the final Club individual points/standings ie each person within that club

Chris

• kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 5:09 AM

Finally this crapfest has ended. Due to the constant barrage of emails telling me that a clash has now started, it put me off playing at all over the weekend. Please take note WGT that the majority of players on here think these clashes are a joke. I urge you to make sure that this was the last one.

• derbycrown
    2 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 6:07 AM

It would be much nicer if you actually played someone from another club!

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 7:52 AM

kersh1976:

Finally this crapfest has ended. Due to the constant barrage of emails telling me that a clash has now started, it put me off playing at all over the weekend. Please take note WGT that the majority of players on here think these clashes are a joke. I urge you to make sure that this was the last one.

I agree that it is certainly a joke.  Just a way to prey on the gullible.

Spend your credits (money) to win something (CC passes) that costs us nothing, which in turn will get you to play more and buy more balls.   

A (not exactly)random sample of just three members of the "winning" team shows a spending of over 7800 credits for cc passes and speed up boosts.  I don't think the clashes will go away while WGT's coffers are filling at that rate.

It's pretty clear that many of the better clubs have no interest in the current format.  As evidence, My country club of 1 member "Bee the Ball" was able to finish in 78th place without spending a single credit.

It's stupid but it is making money for WGT

Dave

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 8:43 AM

DaveDwingdale:
    A (not exactly)random sample of just three members of the "winning" team shows a spending of over 7800 credits for cc passes and speed up boosts

I find that level of stupidity absolutely staggering.

I'm just glad I don't understand that mindset or I'd be a cretin too.

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 1:12 PM

Gamecrasher13:

My CC (The Dead School Club) came in 65th place on the leaderboard, and we have only 7-9 players that play consistently and are a Level 4 CC.  It isn't fair for the small clubs, but to say that there isn't a chance is far-fetched.

(Yes, I'm still bored.)

From my investigations there were a possible 19 members of your CC who participated in the clash. Those 19 purchased 70 cc passes ( approx. 3.8 per person involved in the clash ). And you "won" 3 passes per person.  AND, most of the passes you "won" won't matter at all as the majority of your members will not use them up before the next free pass would be given out. 

Just for the record: your CC 12321 points, winning CC 105580 (over 8.5 times as many) points

There isn't a chance, and why would you want one.  The whole "competition" is silly.

Dave - going to do some real stuff now.

RSS