Help › Forums

Embedding YouTube videos

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 29 2015 3:31 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 3:23 AM

Thanks Scott, not it isn't unfortunately.

I can "link" the live leaderboard of the real golf competition I am hosting in the thread, but all is what you see graphically in the thread without going into linking stuff.

Of course I am not hosting the golf live competition, but I am referring members comments, my comments,  pics or fun stuff of our own competition to that live leaderboard.

By getting "live" leaderboards working in my threads, all people participating in our competitions would have an easier way to be updated of what is going on, again, without going to visit external links to go back to the thread to comment or do any kind of activity.

Eric

• EricJeter
    361 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 4:06 AM

Testing 

• EricJeter
    361 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 4:07 AM

That didn't work...test #2

I guess it worked.  Awesome guys thanks!

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 5:26 AM

Hi Eric,

Tried embedding website with automatically updated leaderboard. Alas, it seems to work perfectly well when in preview mode but disappears once posted.

Preview:

The highlighted scroll bar would allow 'viewers' to run through the entire leaderboard without using up any more of the forum page.

Here's the simple code;

<p><iframe src="http://www.pgatour.com/leaderboard.html" style="border:medium solid black" height="300" width="450;"></iframe></p>

Perhaps someone with more knowledge than I can get it displaying correctly. WGT?

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 6:25 AM

WigerToods2010:

Hi Eric,

Tried embedding website with automatically updated leaderboard. Alas, it seems to work perfectly well when in preview mode but disappears once posted.

Preview:

The highlighted scroll bar would allow 'viewers' to run through the entire leaderboard without using up any more of the forum page.

Here's the simple code;

<p><iframe src="http://www.pgatour.com/leaderboard.html" style="border:medium solid black" height="300" width="450;"></iframe></p>

Perhaps someone with more knowledge than I can get it displaying correctly. WGT?

Thanks m8 : )), I have tried that and got the same. looking good in the preview but gone in the original thread : (((

Still hope someone or WGT would allow this to be displayed correctly in the thread....it would be cool, it would make our fun competitions easier to handle, friendly & much better looking (graphically)...all is only or the WGT community joy : )))

Eric

• 111joey
    151 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 4:39 PM

• ScottHope
    10,353 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 11:17 PM

Hehe, thank you Borat.....Joey, that's cool.  : )

• 111joey
    151 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 3:31 AM

• PAGES
RSS