Help › Forums

If interested,

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 16 2011 12:52 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Rightin
    1,248 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 1:33 PM

If interested in playing on WGTLS ladder site, We are looking for a few players to join our new Guild team.  I have been playing wgtls for a time now, and would like to find players who would contribute there smart play to our Guild team, those who would enjoy playing alt shot, and also bestball. 

WGTLS is a site of it's own, played on WGT courses.  If accepted to our guild any help needed in understanding WGTLS rules will be shared with all.  We are looking for smart play, no less while guilding.   We all want to have fun in this game, and at times joke around a bit, that is well taken and understood.  But we also on this guild team, want to be competitive, in doing so smart golf is a must.  Not looking or expecting the best, just those who want a little more out of this game we love to hate, but hate to love.  Gotta Luv it,,lol

We share in this together as a team.  That is all to be expected when guilding.                

Enjoy in the game, play well, and may your ball always find the short grass.  Thx Rightin

Hope to hear some serious inquiries.

• crgade
    490 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 3:17 PM

please explain more details  sounds interesting smart golf

• Katawac
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 4:57 PM

• Rightin
    1,248 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 5:08 PM

Thanks for your interest in reading this post,, But I will say this, I do hold a value to CC's and those players who support them.   

Smart as in a lay-up and when to do so,, I call it simple and smart golf, a term that sometimes eludes many.    Thank you Crgade  

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 9:40 PM

Mr. Rightin. :-)

I would be interested in joining your guild. Sounds like your going about it the right way. I play with my pard Krypler during the days, but if you need someone who can play in the evenings, I'd play with you as my pard anytime. :-) Good luck buddy

• Rightin
    1,248 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 10:25 PM

Thank's for your response and interest in guilding with us, I will be in contact with you through WGT's friends messenging. Your stats speak for themselves,, "JTxpress" would be a Plus to any guild.     Thx Again My Friend   

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2011 10:48 AM

I would be interested in guilding with y'all... I am a ladder player but haven't been around much lately...

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2011 11:23 AM

Ooooh mo! you big fat fibber.I do have seen you and you're as round as a Pumpkins.

Pretty buff player too if'n you wuz askin' me.

Was you not in mine league,or was that not what you was?

Good lagger as I recall...

Anyway.Just did want to opine that WGTLS is a place of awesomeness.

Lizzie

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2011 11:44 AM

LizzieRossetti:

Ooooh mo! you big fat fibber.I do have seen you and you're as round as a Pumpkins.

I meant I didn't pay a visit to ladders for a while... My level is becoming a badge of shame these days...

• Rightin
    1,248 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2011 11:58 AM

Shame we all understand my friend, it can also be taken as that of one being humbled. LOL    Mohuyu, I will be sending you a friends invite, we will then talk more my friend.  Rightin

• PAGES
RSS