Help › Forums

Casual Observation about Legends and the rest of us

Sat, Jan 22 2011 9:28 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 8:50 PM

G'day Everybody

I'm a Tour Master with an Average of 62.04 at the moment.... quite a few people will say that I'm just about being a Legend...and Yes I want to have the 'L' plates...

But jeez, the differance btween me and the Legends are stagering, might sound stupid, but i can tell how good someone is by the way thay play the game...most of em are pretty spot on with thier shots to and on the greens , but I might clean em up on the putting green...lol, that's about it.

Anyway...enough of that rubish.... I sent a message to WGT saying that I'm not happy with all the Hacks/Amateurs we are having with a high 50's, low 60's average coming out recently and I know why...When I first started to play the game, breaking 80 was pretty darn god...lol.

Look I think because the new Tier system, it has opened up the door for very good online golfers to start new accounts and basically spoiling the fun for everybody else, that's the thing about this game.... it can be done.

I don't really mind to tell ya the truth, cause they are only kidding themselves when it comes to online gaming...but I think it's spoiling the reputation that WGT has/had by letting this to happen (don't know how they can fix it though) and also causing bad blood betwwen alot of people across most of the golfers out there in the WGT world, I sent a message to WGT telling them my concerns and have no reply, which is unusual for them with my Messages.

Regards

Roger

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 10:32 PM

Here's a good example of what WFGT prefers as it's clients LOL. It is a sad excuse for business but we can do nothing but quit and they could care less.How the hell this continue's is beyond me.

New Zealand CarrickfergusVM
Level
Tier
Amateur
Average Score
Status
Busy Busy
Career Earnings
$0.68
Friends

Stroke Play Score Average 58.67
Best 9-Hole Round 28