Forums

Help › Forums

Well wishes and prayers for Tekoma/Ken

Sat, Apr 23 2016 8:55 PM (52 replies)
  • Mariaaaa
    1,637 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2015 3:42 AM

Best wishes, Ken.. I'll keep playing those songs on my wall and think of you

x

Maria

• torben101
    1,103 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2015 10:17 AM

Get well soon prayers for you sent .

Torben101

• BombShelly
    1,010 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2015 8:24 PM

As many of you know, Ken and I are very close. We have been friends for quite some time, and our bond is very tight.

I played a part in bringing Ken to Aphrodite Country Club, which he called home for the past year. We decided to branch off of Aphrodite, and together we created a club named Eros, which we refer to as "Our Baby".

I can confirm that Ken has had some heart related issues, and spent a couple weeks in the hospital. When he returned home, he sent me a message, detailing what had occurred, and his condition at the time. He stated that he would not be playing for at least a couple of weeks, as he planned to spend some time relaxing and recovering.

It has, in fact, been several weeks since I received that message, and I have not yet heard anything since.

I believe that I would be the first person that Ken would contact, when he returns to the site. I am keeping optimistic.

On behalf of myself, and Eros Country Club, thank you all for your concerns and prayers. Please keep your chins up, and your hopes high, and of course, keep Ken in your thoughts and prayers.

And if  anyone else has heard directly from Ken, or has factual information, please send me a friend request and post a brief message on my wall.

All my best,

Love you, Ken,

XOXOX,

Shelly

• harryralph
    223 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2015 9:16 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend. You were there among a few others when i had my health scare not knowing if i would be here today. I hope for a fast recovery. I will keep you in my prayers Ken. You need to get back on here and see how fast the babies are growing. Take care Milkman and hope to see you soon.

Harry

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2015 6:51 PM

I was hesitant to reply to such a thread. Ken was a such a class act. Something I haven't been in the years I've played this game I will admit. Even though I don't believe I've been treated fairly exactly, I owe a thanks to wgt because I did receive a trip in which I ended up growing a very close bond with my brother. It has drawn us closer. 

Ken did so much for so many unselfishly... Guys like that make everyone a better person. I hope you pull through Ken. Or else you'll have a fine spot in heaven.

AB

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2015 11:06 PM

thinking of you Ken

great player more importantly a great person,i've had the pleasure of playing many games with Ken and have missed his fun and humour in recent weeks.

he is the only person i know who can tell me how rubbish i am at this game in about 7 different languages...lol

take care mate and hurry back 

Mike

• BombShelly
    1,010 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2015 8:19 AM

(Mike, I can say "the S word" in about 20 languages... just sayin.... LOL)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2015 12:13 PM

BombShelly:

(Mike, I can say "the S word" in about 20 languages... just sayin.... LOL)

No $hit?

• BombShelly
    1,010 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 1:49 PM

• Oteare
    548 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 9:12 PM

Get better Ken.  Prayers for a full and comfortable recovery.   Patrick

RSS