Forums

Help › Forums

disgusted

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 26 2015 12:43 PM (4 replies)
  • yombie
    550 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2015 2:11 PM

between the rash of quitters and the onslaught of loading and disconnection problems recently   wgt has become a farce    an ugly reflection of its former glory          i cant begin to count how many cc passes and cc points lost to these problems just in my cc alone   its getting to where many players wont do multiplayer games anymore because of these headaches   please do something to fix the troubles so we can get back to normal                         thanks 

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2015 2:35 PM

..not to sound pessimistic, but people far smarter than me say it's gonna take additional servers, upgraded servers, etc...and this costs money...lots of it...I think we stuck with wgt and its warts, or it prolly woulda been fixed by now.

one can keep the faith though...not much choice.

ct

• markphillips21
    9 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2015 3:33 AM

how much money do you think the make off of virtual clubs and balls, come on already fix the problem.

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2015 6:40 AM

Howzit

Just finished a 9 hole foursome stroke play (with very nice peeps btw) and there was only one disconnection.

Maybe I got lucky? Or maybe it's a "congestion" thing.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2015 12:43 PM

Yombie, quitters abound and always will....play with friends who will not bail, and being in a good CC helps.

Be aware of the risk using CC passes in multiplayer games...best to use in single play IMO.

But at the end of the day, these CC points mean nothing, just another poorly thought through introduction.

Yes there are issues with multi-player games, and crashes have become the norm, yet we the paying players have nearly become accepting and apologetic for nothing of our own doing (pretty screwed up lol).

I played four multi-player games yesterday, 2 Alt, 1 stroke (3 players)  and 1 match play.

All bar the match play finished. Yes some disconnects.....but we finished.

Frustrating as it is, still more fun playing with others, and if they are friends, it is an added bonus, even if the game does not complete. Each one of those games I had fun.......win lose or draw....or even null and void lol

RSS