Forums

Help › Forums

skipping meter

Fri, Jan 28 2011 8:44 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DeanMcK
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 2:09 PM

how do i  get my meter too stop stick/skipping? its getting too frustrating loosing matches   and strokes to the METER!!!!!!!

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 3:21 PM

Welcome to WGT Dean.  Seeing as how this is your first post.....enter "Optimize your system" in the Search box and it should guide you in the right direction.  May or may not work for you but good luck.

• fubar57
    20 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 3:23 PM

The best thing I did was go to Tiger Woods Online. Haven't golfed here in months. Just come back for the laugh and see nothing has changed. Sure everyone there shoots way under par but a reliable meter makes for an enjoyable round. Plus the ball goes where you aim, you can backspin, draw and fade with starters.

Or you can stay here, modify your CPU with the 24 steps you are about to get from others and still be frustrated.

Enjoy, geo

• thebeast469
    29 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 4:14 PM

Ya....I checked it out....It's like playin cartoon golf compared to this site...plus you pay a membership...It doesn't even compare

• fubar57
    20 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 4:18 PM

thebeast469:

Ya....I checked it out....It's like playin cartoon golf compared to this site...plus you pay a membership...It doesn't even compare

Been on there for months...haven't paid a penny.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2011 6:24 PM

DeanMcK:

how do i  get my meter too stop stick/skipping? its getting too frustrating loosing matches   and strokes to the METER!!!!!!!

A hammer works good!!! LMAO...

• DeanMcK
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 1:43 PM

I want reimbersement  .I have lost 3 matches and two tournaments due to nothing else but a skippy meter. i realize they are inexpensive, however I have tried all the settings and the meter still skips.  If  you value my patronage or that of others like me, you will start some kind of a repayment program. 500 credits to my account would be a good start!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 4:11 PM

rofl@ tiger woods online.....it's a game for pricks.

tbe

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 4:31 PM

Yes I know that feeling, I've missed a few 2ft putts cause of meter spikes...Ahhh... you can't stop it (full stop).  There's lots of ways to help, look at the right hand side of this page.... under System Requirements..in there is how you can clear you caches, both system and flash cache. There's also programs you can download like 'Game booster', which has helped... google it.

If you don't know... if you do see the meter skipping, don't click the second time (ding)... take ya hand away from mouse/pad and let the meter go off the end... you will do a practice swing with no penalty. You might have to do a few practise swings until the meter is good to click.

cheers

Roger

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 4:34 PM

Not forgetting, you can go to the 'Game Options' in the Menu Tab and change your settings to low displays.... that might help....maybe

• PAGES
RSS