Forums

Help › Forums

Day 1...Christmas 2015

Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:46 AM (94 replies)
  • garygun
    80 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 8:03 AM

Merry Christmas and thanks to all the Santas. Although my ball striking at times is a little(a lot) off my putting kills me. I don`t know if a new putter will save me from myself but if you have a TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter(L92+) in Santa`s bag it would be greatly appreciated. If putter too much to ask I would love to try a pack of NIKE RZN Black Balls (L90+). Many thanks.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 8:25 AM

Hey Everyone,

So, Santa is flying around getting ready to hand out some gifts and as he passed over New England (USA) he realized it's almost 60 degrees outside, in the middle of December and there is no snow on the ground.

So Santa is going to make a pit stop in Connecticut and squeeze in a round of golf (IRL).

Keep your letters to Santa coming and when I get off the last hole and back on my sleigh I'll begin sending out lots of gifts with my friends.

Keep the requests coming folks...lots of presents to be given away today.

MC, alcaucin & friend

• ostfriedel
    2,052 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 8:49 AM

Dear Santa

I dont have a wish for myself except peace and love on earth. But...

There is a guy who dont speak english, his name is Manfred1949. Let me tell something about him first: He is a tour pro, 66 years old, he plays for half a year now daily, but allways over par. And no matter of his allways high results like 80 or 90 on a par 72 course he keeps on playing with fun, every round to the end, never quits, take part on every event like cc vs cc and so on. He loves this game, no matter what results he plays. He is a person that most of us can learn of if we are angry about bad results sometimes.

We at Walhall gift him some balls sometimes, but also he could use some better clubs. Maybe one of the bigger earners here at WGT could send him, Manfred1949, the TaylorMade Rocketballz full set level 27? Or some good irons instead? That would be a wonderfull christmas-surprise.

Merry christmas to everyone,  Friedel

• pekk24
    67 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 9:02 AM

Merry Christmas mrcaddie, very cool Christmas cheer you and your staff are spreading. I have had surgery a week ago and Im out of work for 5 more weeks so an upgrade to the new putter would sure help but if thats too costly then a few sleeves of my nike platinum level 92 would sure come in handy through the tough time right now. Hoping you have a great Christmas too.......... pekk24

• loveclose
    269 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 9:29 AM

The Christmas gifts of two or three years ago really got my game up and running at WGT, made such a difference.  A big thank you to all who make it possible.

Merry Xmas to all and a peaceful New Year - keep swingin' those sticks at the white pill and one day it'll do just what you want it to do......

Maybe....!!

• MTH0169
    16 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 9:34 AM

Thanks so much mrcaddie for continuing this great tradition !! My list is short and will hopefully help me become a better player --

Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L88+)

Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L89+)

Thanks so much !!

mth0169 (marc)

• Cheech1217
    8 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 10:00 AM

hi Santas,    although I have been a good boy, my game still suffers.  I could use some distance and was hoping to find a Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* driver under my tree.  This would be awesome and allow me to compete on the longer par 5s.   Keep up the good work and hopefully I could reach your level so I could become a Santa also.

Thanks and enjoy the holiday season,

Cheech1217

• terranova23
    8 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 10:39 AM

Hi mrcaddie!  I sure could Use a new driver!  mine goes only 245 yards.  I bet I could reach some par 5's with a longer one!!  Been hard for me to make par.  Thanks for your help, and Merrrrry Christmassss!!  Love WGT Baby!

• diehard4793
    527 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 10:41 AM

Dear Santa

I sure could use some more golf balls this year i seem to have picked up my playing and have worn the one i have out.  I like the Nike lvl 48 if you should have any around.

Thanks

• 1aceinthehole4
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 10:57 AM

i would like to have lvl75 speedblades please and merry xmas all

RSS