Forums

Help › Forums

Day 1...Christmas 2015

Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:46 AM (94 replies)
  • LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 7:50 PM

Dear Santa Mrcaddie,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could gift me the MAX Meter iron set at Level 94+. I 'm at the Tour Master level at present and I'm hoping this new club set will help me get to Legend.

Last year I requested the Big Bertha 3 Wood (L 89+), and had my wish granted. It not only helped me go from Tour Pro to Master; I was able to move up to Tour Master.

So I'm hoping the new set of irons can help catapult me to Tour Legend.

If you're not able to see your way clear to grant the request, could I have three sleeves of the MAX Slow Meter balls (Hack+). If not these balls then maybe two sleeves of the Nike  RZN Platinum balls at (L 90+).

I've heard that good clubs and balls will improve your game, I know that practice, practice and more practice will also help. 

I'd like to thank you and all the Santa's for your exceptional work, I'm sure it will not go unnoticed by all members of WGT.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year,

LGreen5

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 8:11 PM

Hey folks,

Santa had a great day playing golf today in New England....such a beautiful day!

Now let's give away some presents!

MC

• garyk49
    2,329 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 8:22 PM

SwingingRoofer:

cant believe all this give me give me makes me sick i stopped reading n just came to here be nice if the...same gave back once in a while instead of always want... wat ever just my point a view i just want everyone to have a fun safe holiday n maybe give a little bit more this year then recieve i dont mean out in world lets try in wgt first  shoot em str8 .

Then maybe you should have kept your mouth shut.  The idea of this topic is for these people to ask for what they want or need.  Also who says that they won't pay back to someone else in the future.  I have never asked for, but have given out during this event in the past, thru my CC.

Your post was utter BS.  You should be ashamed of yourself and go crawl back into the hole you just crawled out of.

MrC, good job on this and to all the present, past and future Santas.  Sorry for this, but his attitude just irked me. 

Oh yeah, Fk, PC.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 8:28 PM

Merry Christmas Caddie & Friends!

• leond11
    59 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 8:30 PM

I would very much appreciate any of these:

MAX Meter 56° Wedge (L89+)

MAX Meter 60° Wedge (L90+)

MAX Meter 64° Wedge (L91+)

Thank you

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 9:23 PM

bubbsboy:
    I would like a sleeve of level 48 nikes

BB,

Consider it done....check under your tree.

Merry Christmas

MC, alcoucin & friend

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 9:25 PM

Ripcol25:
    it would be extra special if I got a sleeve of Nike L61's in my bag this year.

Done!

Merry Christmas

MC, alcaucin & friend

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 9:28 PM

whooshdangit:
    I'd really like one of those TaylorMade R11 10.5 drivers

Look in your stocking.

Merry Christmas!

MC, alcaucin & friend

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 9:30 PM

Johniedino:
    .would like to have the 60 deg and the 56 deg max spin level 50-51 to go with it

And so you shall.

Enjoy the new wedges!!

Merry Christmas

MC, alcaucin & friend

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 9:32 PM

twinponds169:
    would be thrilled to see a sleeve of L90 Blacks under my tree

Check under your tree.

Merry Christmas

MC, alcaucin & friend