Forums

Help › Forums

Day 3 Christmas 2015

Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:25 AM (102 replies)
  • toona
    389 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 7:43 PM

Santa is going to have a few cookies and milk. This day is now closed.  Make sure all you good boys and girls look for the next threads in the 12 days of Christmas as more of the great community of WGT will be spreading joy in the days to come. 

A HUGE thank you to Mrcaddie for organizing this event again this year. It was an honor for ECGA to be able to participate and a joy to spread some cheer.

I truly wish you all a Very Merry Christmas with friends and family. Also A Happy and Healthy New Year !

• zone5
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 7:49 PM

Thank you Santa! You are a very nice guy. Hope you get something good for Christmas from Mrs. Claus. Red Mercedes AMG GT in the commercial would be nice ;) merry Christmas 

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 8:19 PM

opyeuclid:

Dear Santa ,   Thank you for all that you and the other Santa,s do each year . No matter how much Coal we would like to hand out ( The naughty list ) . 

OPY 

PS , if you happen to have a Gold Max putter its ok for you to drop it off here .

Hey Opy, Just run down to the hardware store and get you some gold spray paint and paint your putter. No one will ever know but you.

• Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 9:15 PM

Thank You very much ECGA for all you club's member have done for this 12th day of Christmas

awsome job and great gesture

To all of your members have a Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas

cheers!!!

Leggoman13  :o)

• WonkyDriver777
    21 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 9:26 PM

Dear Santa,

Thank you very much for my gift.

I woke up this morning and eagerly and quite excited I rushed to the Christmas tree to see if Santa had visited during the night.

And lo and behold there was a nice gift all wrapped up just for me, as I ripped the paper off I could see, with pride, the appearance of our national colours.

As you can see I eagerly put my new outfit on and grabbed my driver so I could have a photo taken of me wearing my new clothes.

Thank you and kudo's to you, your elves and all the other generous Santa's out there who are bring joy to the WGT world.

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 4:26 AM

Well done ECGA,

I'm sure you made some WGT'ers very happy.

Merry Christmas everyone.

• JONPAT
    5 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 4:35 AM

jonpat,

Dear Santa, A Taylor Made AVT 54 Wedge would be awsome.

Cravendale Country Club.

• oldslyone
    435 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 4:41 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL ON WGT GOLF.

At 70 years old now ,the highlight of my day is turning on my computer and setting up my first game of the day, my strength is not as good as it used to be but with a little help from Santa Clause he might find me a Driver that will let me hit as far as all these young guns.

Then i can give them a run for my money lol.(sly)

• elaine676
    731 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 4:53 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MEMBERS OF WGT GOLF

If Santa is out there, may I ask, for a set of clubs, that give me a greater distance, than the ones I have now please, as I am approaching Tour Legend and my clubs will not help me from those far back tees.

I am an older lady, who gets such a lot of fun out of this game, but I only get a small pension.

Thank you Santa, I will understand if the younger ones come first, after all, Christmas is for the young ones, but I have always believed in you, lol

Elaine676

• RichKCL
    278 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 8:11 AM

Dear Santa ( ECGA ),

I was a good player this year had fun playing with new people all the time teaching them what ever i knew about the game  to help them along, I would like a few sleeves of the 171 credit Legend Blue  balls or some free passes so i can play more clashes. I take surveys and videos to keep up on balls and it has been harder to get thx for hosting this day.         Richard Cayssials

RSS