Fri, Dec 18 2015 5:31 AM (115 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:44 PM

Hillise,   Look under your tree

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:45 PM

Andrewjlfalcons.   Look under your tree  .

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:49 PM

THIS DAY IS NOW CLOSED ...... A  Merry Christmas   to all     .......              Francois  & Thomas  :)

• Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 7:02 PM

frappefort:

Leggoman13    ,  Look  under your tree  

Thank you very much Santas François and Thomas

for the new sleeve, those sure will be enjoyed throughout the holidays

awsome job and very generous of you 2

Wishing the both of you a very Merry Christmas and awsome Holidays

May life brings you the kindness and Generosity you have done on day 4

many smiles have been added throughout this community and made new believers

cheers!!!

Leggoman13 

PIerre

• pekk24
    67 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 7:12 PM

Merry Christmas folks hope all is well. 1st Im a diehard wgt player and play as often as i can. Im also a single Dad of 2 little girls and Im recovering from recent hernia surgery x3 of them. I would like the new putter but again if thats too much to ask for a few sleeves of nike platinum 92+ balls would help through my time off work. 5 weeks left. Maybe Santa will find this letter.  Thanks to all involved.......pekk24

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 7:30 PM

you guys are awesome!!!  Merry Christmas FrancoIs , Thomas & to all the santa's from Day 1 all the way  till  the twelfth   :)     ..          PJ    ..

• BeepBeepFatAzz
    55 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 7:32 PM

newcastleb  thks so very  much for my new driver you santa's are the best  thanks for thinking of others You All Have A Great Christmas /Happy New Years  

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 7:38 PM

pekk24        Sorry  Santa bag is empty    .....           But  try again  tomorrow .......   Same for all  that posted  on Day 4  ...Santas   can only give so much   ,  that is why   it is 12 days  of gifting  .                 Merry Chrismas  all      .                 Francois&  Thomas  

• BroncoRod
    411 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 8:15 PM

Howdy ya'll!!!! Mr. Caddie, thank you for doing such a great job of playing Santa on WGT, and thank you to all the incredible supporters that is making this happen. The last club in my bag that is a WGT starter is my putter, and I would be FOREVER greatful if I had a MAX Control Putter (Master+)!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! 

Merry Christmas all!!!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 8:35 PM

Awesome Francois and Thomas..........great Santa's making people happy.

RSS