Forums

Help › Forums

DAY 4 Christmas 2015

Fri, Dec 18 2015 5:31 AM (115 replies)
  • Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 8:39 PM

docholl:

I was just hoping for a caddie book Santa. I'm in the early-mid range of Dementia and I'm only 50. I have  hard time remembrig the holes.

Merry Christmas

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 8:50 PM

frappefort:

THIS DAY IS NOW CLOSED ...... A  Merry Christmas   to all     .......              Francois  & Thomas  :)

Thanks for your hard work gentlemen!

Just a reminder this day is closed so look for the thread DAY 5 Christmas 2015 tomorrow to post your wish list.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 9:36 PM

alanti:
    Awesome Francois and Thomas..........great Santa's making people happy.

x2

MC

• L0ngB4ll
    18 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 10:18 PM

Taylor made m1 would be great, 280 distance, least ill take the chance and ask, great thing hear guys. i also more than anything want to request for someone else that is in need of a driver. mikemit41. thanks 

• Mikemit41
    4 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 10:24 PM

Hey to the Santa that is listening, I really enjoy playing on WGT and is grateful for whatever is given to me, but I would really enjoy having a driver that would get me on the green.  

Thank you, for listening 

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:46 AM

jpfromuk:

Hi Santa's

I played a friendly skins game with a fellow CC member for the first time last night and was slightly saddened by his lack of equipment.  He is as keen as mustard, loves the game and accepts that he will probably be last in most of the tourneys he enters but he simply doesn't have the funds to upgrade his clubs or balls.  

It's taken him nearly a year to achieved the tier of Tour Pro and with your help and his great attitude I'd love to see him achieve something far better in the next 12 months.  If you could help him by possibly supplying him with a new set of clubs, that would be fantastic.

If you could find it in your hearts to help Dave, your generosity would not only amaze and astound him, I would be forever in your debt for helping out a truly deserving cause.

Dave's username is: DGLee1

Many thanks in anticipation... JP

Hi, nice request, i aint Santa just a little elf. Santas had a lot to give out so i thought i would help in some way.......He can kill 2 birds with one stone with this as it will be better than his driver also.....Hope it helps him as he does play a lot.

Well done all santas past and present.

• 123seesaw
    59 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 2:33 AM

frappefort:

123seesaw:

Dont want much Santa.  If you have this wedge in your bag and need someone to use it, feel free to deliver.

Cleveland CG16 60° Wedge (L7+)

look under your  tree Ho Ho Ho

Thank you so very much Santa...

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 4:15 AM

Great work Francois & Thomas.

I know you have made many little WGT'ers happy this year.

Merry Christmas

• BeepBeepFatAzz
    55 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 4:27 AM

Great work Francois & Thomas   Great Work Thks  so much for my new driver  Thomas  Happy Holidays

• JONPAT
    5 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 5:19 AM

jonpat

Cravendale Country Club.

Dear Santa, thankyou for my gift of a Taylor Made 54 wedge. You are a great guy .

Merry Christmas.

RSS