Forums

Help › Forums

Day 7 Christmas 2015

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 20 2015 1:33 PM (103 replies)
  • moriartydad33
    157 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 4:24 PM

HELLO SANTA,THIS TRULY IS A GREAT THING THAT IS DONE HERE ON WGT AND WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE SANTAS FOR ALL THEIR GENEROSITY AND HARD WORK.I HAVE RECENTLY BECOME LEGEND AND I'M IN NEED OF A NEW DRIVER.HITTING FROM THE LONG TEES IS REALLY HURTING MY GAME.IF YOU COULD WOULD LIKE A TAYLORMADE  R 15 DRIVER LVL 90.THANK YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!

• kikkin1
    10 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 4:37 PM

driver,balls,64wedge,will even wish for some new tees lol merry Christmas to all......

• bradbrud
    143 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 4:58 PM

dear santa i dont ask for the expensive balls i like the lvl 51 volviks but would love 2 sleeves 1 just dont last long especially in clashes lol...thanks and merry christmas to all and grip it and rip it

• Bluehawk3
    717 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 5:25 PM

Thank you guys. Very much appreciate the irons. Now I have to learn how to use them, and re-gift the old ones.

Merry Christmas all, and have a happy and safe New year.

• NevellsK
    78 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 6:00 PM

dear santa

Can i Have some lvl 90 nike black balls

Please

• kingraiderD
    2 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 6:25 PM

Dear santa im a college student living on top romin, if i had the money to spend on a wedge i would have already, i understand the importance of a nice wedge and would be so appreciative if you could send me a taylor made ATV 60 wedge. If you can find it in your heart i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you Santa

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 6:39 PM

MustardTiger0:
    But am hoping for some new ones this year to get better spin and control I'm not sure if I can ask Santa for 2 but even if I can get one that would be awesome maybe a cleveland 2.0 suitable to my level.

Hey MT,

I'm pretty sure Santa has already visited your house, why not let someone else have a chance to find something under their tree.

Happy Holidays

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 6:43 PM

Rob20000:
    I would like the Ping G25 9.5 Driver (L34+)

Rob,

You've already received TWO gifts on two different days during this event.

Please step aside and let someone else have the chance to find something in their stocking.

MC

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 6:44 PM

Dear Santa .

I Hope that I have not missed your day do to the fact it might close soon ,

I would like to thank all the Santa,s that have played along for this Event so far . 

So many gifts have been sent to a Good little Boy or Girl here in WGT land . 

OPY 

PS ,  if you happen to have a Xtra  Gold Max putter looking for a good home .

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 6:58 PM

walktheplank:
    if u find you have an extra gift left over iwould like the level 32 r11 irons

Walktheplank,

We're going to have you walk the plank if you continue to keep asking for gifts during this event after already finding TWO gifts under your tree on two separate days.

Move along please.

Happy Holidays

MC

RSS