Help › Forums

Day 7 Christmas 2015

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 20 2015 1:33 PM (103 replies)
  • Dattdewdof850
    4 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:02 PM

Dear Santa, 

First of all Thank you for being great ambassadors, and fellow golfers being apart of the Santa Program. If you find in your bag of gifts a Nike Method lvl 77 putter, it would be welcomed in a loving and needing golf bag :-). As my can really use any kind of help on the putting greens since recently making legend...

• pekk24
    67 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:10 PM

Merry Christmas folks and I really could use a Santa right about now. Had triple hernia surgery and not able to work. I am getting short term disability but thats a fraction of my pay. If its just a sleeve of balls it would be greatly appreciated. A bigger gift a new putter under the tree my old one is ready to retire. If I dont get anything its still Christmas so Merriest of Christmas's to all of you that have helped others at this time of year.......pekk24

p.s. i use nike platinum level 92+

• PeterJock
    4,566 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:10 PM

Hi Santa 

The lake around the18th at Congressional is still eating up my  sleeve purchases I could use use some of those

Callaway Chrome Soft Balls (L33+)

I also dream of leveling up to Tour legend, our clubs in a race to see who can make it there first so may I have a half dozen of them country club passes to help me along.

Happy  xmas to everyone.

PeterJock.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:11 PM

duffer19:

to the sleuthing santas cross checkin lists and what nots - take 5....

puff puff pass

Doing this (sleuthing) is clearly the most unpleasant part of running this event.

puff puff....back to you

Thanks Duffer, I needed that.

• DrinksBreak
    163 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:12 PM

Hey Santa,

I am short drivling, these would help:

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 9.5° Driver (L83+)

Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L89+)

I need to improve my short game too, these would help:

TaylorMade ATV 64° Wedge (L89+)

TaylorMade ATV 60° Wedge (L87+)

TaylorMade ATV 56° Wedge (L86+)

and santa, where is my bike from last year?

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:28 PM

mrcaddie:
    Doing this (sleuthing) is clearly the most unpleasant part of running this event.

It is a part of the game . Not that I am a Forum troll , and Reformed .

OPY 

• crittr
    8 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:29 PM

Dear Santa I  think i've been good this year . i don't quit on games  no matter how many strokes over i am .and all ways  complement  a  nice shot or birds. would be grate to find a stash of new balls  under my tree  .the 99 credit wgt ones with +1 back spin and and meter speed is all i ever use  (in light blue )-all about the lill blue balls :' ). the  absolute best  thing would be a longer distance 3 wood  the 235 yard one i have leaves me short  into the wind a lot ... All that aside  you all doing this is  grand  and i wish you all the happiest of holidays and best wishes all year long ...

CRITTR--------Robert. B.----Master at large

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:29 PM

freddylaf:

goodevening and seasons greetings may i ask for a decent driver for my level wich is level 21 and a sleeve of callaway slow meter balls I have been posting three days ............maybe father xmas forgot me  They will be a precious gift and hope all players recieve a gift . Thank you and a merry Christmas

Driver sent

• TomZim1
    6 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:50 PM

Dear Santa,

I am truly trying to improve my game and am in need of some nice wedges to help my play from 110 yards in. 

You know what they say, more spin , more fun. and the ability to stop the ball closer to the pin will definitely help my putting as well.

Here's hoping a wonderful day to you and yours and my santa's sleigh stop my way.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

TomZim1

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:51 PM

Garp2:
    Recently turned Master and have half-decent ddriver,wood and irons so I'm not being greedy but a nice decent putter and some good balls would help me through this festive period :)

Sleeve sent

Day 7 is now closed 

thanks to my elf budfan

RSS