Forums

Help › Forums

1000th

Mon, Jan 31 2011 5:06 PM (3 replies)
  • shortstroke25
    116 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 12:44 PM

Hello, just want to say thank you WGT for providing a great online golf site,to play on and meet new friends from around the world who share same hobbies and past times. I joined 10/30/09-----01/30/11,hit the 1000th round today.    thank you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Fairways&Greens

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 1:49 PM

Congrats, keep plugging away and 2000 is just around the corner.

Cheers,

b0gey

• lyoung4
    9 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 5:06 PM

Way  to go..keep it up..Hope I live long enough to do it...lol

Lee

• Ripcol25
    946 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 7:04 PM

Congrats

It's amazing what you learn after 1000 rounds. A game you love to hate. Just today I found out the new callaways will neither float or skip. They also hide in the weeds good. I'm working on my second 1000. Stay forward and don't look back.

Rip

RSS