Forums

Help › Forums

Day 12 WGT's Holiday Give away!

Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 AM (307 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 3:38 AM

NevellsK:

Yeah Merry Christmas from the guy who asked 12 times and didnt get sh*t .

Who is more deserving here the level40 sandbaggers or the lvl 100 guys who have been playing for years?

Just want to so that was a stupid thread all 12 of them

NevellsK
     Career Earnings
     $2,829.34
    Some people are shameless.
     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well done Mr Caddie and all the participating Santa's, thank you for another fantastic 12 days!
  • thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 4:27 AM

i agree nevellsk couldnt give a sleeve of balls to me after buying so many balls i dont know what to say .yes ive won 1000 on here and spent every cent of it in balls and equip.

• NevellsK
    78 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 4:27 AM

w

• NevellsK
    78 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 4:29 AM

Right thank you thekidispure its all gone 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 4:39 AM

NevellsK:
    Mind your own buisness  Paulton

Yeah sorry, silly me. I didn't realise your post was actually a personal message to Mr. Caddie, all the santas and wgt.

You're the one airing your dirty laundry in a public forum and you don't even see the irony in telling me to mind my own business. Priceless!

Have a lovely Christmas.

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 4:56 AM

Wow...When I didn't see any mesage for me on my page I came here to write a message just thankning all the Santas for the generous givings and great vibrations that were expanding throughout the universe and to read through some of the messages.

Well...what do you know... there was a post directed to me from mrcaddie.

Thanks so much for the putter WGT. Awesome !!!!

What I will do to say thanks is sell off my Level 71 Method putter once the new one arrives and donate the 500 credits to a worthy player through the forums.

Now back to my original plan........

Thanks to all the Santas and their club members who have once again stepped up to the plate and been more than generous to the WGT members.

You Ladies and Gentlemen continue to show why the folks here are among the best of the best of the best.

Cheers and congratulations to you all and all of us who you gave a big ass grin to.

Well done and those good vibrations will echo forever.

Peace.... Hac.

• NevellsK
    78 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 5:07 AM

Well its gotta dry somewhere Paul sorry merry christmas to you! ill leave it at that!

• PeterJock
    4,566 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 5:39 AM

Hi Santa wgtcaddie

Still trying for some:

Callaway Chrome Soft Balls (L33+) PLEASE or some country club passes.

Happy  xmas to everyone.

PeterJock.

• boogaloo1981
    275 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 5:40 AM

Some people are so un greatful this time of year its crazy.I posted and asked for something for the first time ever and i didnt receive it but you dont see me on here calling people out..You have alot more on your account then most people and dont even talk about the money you have spent on this game cause you have no idea. Yeah sure i would have liked to have what i asked for but i just figured someone more deserving got theirs. Grow up man and learn to appreciate what you already have. Boogaloo1981

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 5:50 AM

RSS