Forums

Help › Forums

Day 12 WGT's Holiday Give away!

Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 AM (307 replies)
  • Bradass0
    1,094 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 7:35 AM

This is Bradass0, for Christmas as a new member this year I would like to ask for a sleeve of Nike Red RZN Vapor Balls. I know this seems like alot to ask, but I do play every single day, try to maintain proper etiquette, and play as a gentleman.

This game has really filled the void of my spare time, and I am constantly suggesting to people to join this awesome organization. My wife isn't to fond of it, I do spend a lot of money on equipment. Money well spent!!!

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Bradass0

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 7:52 AM

NevellsK:

Yeah Merry Christmas from the guy who asked 12 times and didnt get sh*t .

Who is more deserving here the level40 sandbaggers or the lvl 100 guys who have been playing for years?

Just want to so that was a stupid thread all 12 of them

WOW!

Hey nevellsk,

I have to ask...are you 10 years old or are you an adult human being? I ask because I want to know if you know what the word "jury" means. In case you don't, because you might be 10 years old, it's basically a body of people convened to render an impartial verdict.

During the 12 Days of Christmas, the twelve different people that played Santa (11 actually), that have never met each other before, for some reason deemed you unworthy of a gift. Kind of like what a jury does. How could that be?

I can't speak for the other Santas, but could it be because-

- You've been here for 3+ years and you only have 3 friends (not very social)

- The first page of your activity page lists 17 Ready Go awards

- You have almost $3,000 in earnings in 3+ years

I don't know their reasons, but it seems odd that all 12 of us came to the same conclusion (see: verdict)

I have to tell you, I applaud all the Santas because they clearly had the foresight not to send a gift to a whiny, little shyte like you. Their decisions are now confirmed by your comments above.

For those players wondering why this great event may not happen next year...you can thank this guy-

his name is NEVELLSK

So, 12 months from now, when you don't see another "Help Wanted...Santas needed" thread, please go to nevellsk's wall and thank him for f'n- up what was once a really fun event...it isn't anymore, he's the straw that broke the camel's back. All that because he didn't get some golf balls.

My advanced apologies to the community and to WGT. Sorry, but I couldn't bite my lip any longer.

MC

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 8:07 AM

mrcaddie:

NevellsK:

Who is more deserving here the level40 sandbaggers or the lvl 100 guys who have been playing for years?

WOW!

Hey nevellsk,

I have to ask...are you 10 years old or are you an adult human being? I ask because I want to know if you know what the word "jury" means. In case you don't, because you might be 10 years old, it's basically a body of people convened to render an impartial verdict.

During the 12 Days of Christmas, the twelve different people that played Santa (11 actually), that have never met each other before, for some reason deemed you unworthy of a gift. Kind of like what a jury does. How could that be?

I can't speak for the other Santas, but could it be because-

- You've been here for 3+ years and you only have 3 friends (not very social)

- The first page of your activity page lists 17 Ready Go awards

- You have almost $3,000 in earnings in 3+ years

I don't know their reasons, but it seems odd that all 12 of us came to the same conclusion (see: verdict)

I have to tell you, I applaud all the Santas because they clearly had the foresight not to send a gift to a whiny, little shyte like you. Their decisions are now confirmed by your comments above.

For those players wondering why this great event may not happen next year...you can thank this guy-

his name is NEVELLSK

So, 12 months from now, when you don't see another "Help Wanted...Santas needed" thread, please go to nevellsk's wall and thank him for f'n- up what was once a really fun event...it isn't anymore, he's the straw that broke the camel's back. All that because he didn't get some golf balls.

My advanced apologies to the community and to WGT. Sorry, but I couldn't bite my lip any longer.

MC

Thank you MrCaddie for organizing this event again this year and hopefully next years event.. I truly enjoyed helping out. I think you speak for all Santas! My lip was already bleeding, I just could put it into words.

It's not like he was the only one who did not receive a gift. Out of roughly 450-500 players who asked for gifts about 130 received gifts. There where just not enough credits to gift everyone. I don't hear the other 75% of players who did not receive a gift bit*hing. You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Have a Merry Christmas all

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 8:38 AM

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 9:29 AM

NevellsK:

You poor little boy , sorry you didnt get a gift ,, Here is a pack of fairway tee,s ,

Now blow your nose and wipe your eyes ,

Best run along now cause I think I hear your Mommy calling 

OPY

• marcnic0
    12 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 9:50 AM

fSanta y am a new plaer on wgt y like the game but having lots of problem getter better,y know that if y could by a good putter would improve my game .But chitmast time spendmoney for gift and recievig family for super at Christmas.So maybe if you could gve that putter Oyssyversa 7 level 22+ y am sure y would improve my gae.Merry Christmas to you.HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 10:26 AM

NevellsK:

Santas didnt have to do this gifting at all, never mind looking through all the multi requests and all the requests appearing on closed days/individual santa requests/Caddies main thread.

Personally i think aspiring pros/tour pros who play all or most events in a club with limited equipment are deserving and hope thats what happens next year...........but you may have put block on that.

Hats off to Santas, there are folk thanking you individually on your threads, put this bloke to the back of your minds.

Bubbs

• NevellsK
    78 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 10:37 AM

thanks for the tees opy I'll tell my mom you said hi 

If i could just borrow your shirt for a moment

• NevellsK
    78 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 10:43 AM

yep

• Senojtterb
    5 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 10:48 AM

Ho Ho Ho and a Merry Christmas to you too Santa,  

Please Please Please give me a chance to get the driver I have dreamed of having all year... it's a 

TaylorMade M1 9.0° Driver (L74+)

If there is ANY way you could find it at the North Pole (even though it looks like youre having a great time in Australia!!) Ive needed it for so long and I havent been able to afford the upgrade. It would be such a blessing if there was any way you could help me out...
    Merry Christmas!
    Senojtterb
RSS