Forums

Help › Forums

TOTAL BS

Mon, Jan 18 2016 10:36 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2016 10:09 AM

i want to know why a handful of players join ready gos and dont play them till 11 hrs later this is bs you cant play for 11 hrs dont join .this is just making me not want to be involved in any more tournaments .there are lots of people playing you cant play dont join it ,what your missing out on a dollar .

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2016 12:48 PM

oh no they complete the game ive been watching and if cant get to it dont sign up one will be waiting when the get home from work.

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2016 1:05 PM

Perhaps I'm a bit dense, but what difference does it make ?  Once the tournament is filled it runs for 12 hours whether you play as soon as you enter or 11 hours later.

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2016 1:19 PM

Maybe they simply want to know the score needed to win - how safe vs aggressive they need to play.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2016 1:26 PM

Good point:

He who plays first, loses. The OP tries to win ;)

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2016 2:26 PM

hakman123:

Maybe they simply want to know the score needed to win - how safe vs aggressive they need to play. 

alosso:

Good point:

He who plays first, loses. The OP tries to win ;)

Oh .... you mean he wants to be the one that waits until the last minute to play.

Then why is he angry at the people who do what he wants to do ?  Makes no sense.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2016 2:32 PM

DaveDwingdale:
    Once the tournament is filled it runs for 12 hours whether you play as soon as you enter or 11 hours later.

I think it runs for 12 hours or until all that enter have played their round, so it could be quicker.

There is one small advantage in playing early, it's the final decider in a tie.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2016 2:44 PM

This tactics would be easier if all the others would play earlier...

But you may be right, he has the wrong impression that those who enter early and play late would hinder others to play.

On the contrary: When it fills up early, the next RG will be opened soon - new chances for the next players.

Even for the players who signed in it's better: Early completion of entries means early completion of the whole RG, 12 hours later, and then they will be able to enter the next one early.

In one word: Turnaround is better - also a win for the company ;)

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2016 5:49 PM

hakman123:
    I don't play RGs but I thought that you cannot see RG leaderboards until the tournament has completed. Has this been changed?

• PAGES
RSS