Forums

Help › Forums

Courses

Sun, Jan 17 2016 1:42 PM (4 replies)
  • willy53
    42 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 10:23 AM

Can anyone tell me why all the courses are not used in stroke play, it's always the same ones week in week out, it's getting a bit boring now!.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 10:42 AM

Not sure what you are meaning exactly, but

If you are meaning WGT weeklies/monthlies etc then they alter them week to week.

If you are meaning choice, then the other CTTH courses cant be played strokeplay (unfortunately) so you are stuck with the others.

If you meaning Ready Gos then god knows as i stay clear of that multi paradise.

Hope helps as not sure the format you meant.

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 12:30 PM

willy53:

Can anyone tell me why all the courses are not used in stroke play, it's always the same ones week in week out, it's getting a bit boring now!.

For CTTH a few photos are taken. For full course stroke play - thousands more are required. The work has not been done on some of the CTTH courses in order that the full stoke play option can be developed.

There are no plans to further develop the 'CTTH only' courses as far as I know.

B9 Pebble Beach should be the next stroke play addition.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 1:27 PM

On a side note, and i know its been mentioned many times but some of those CTTH courses look fantastic and would be well welcomed in strokeplay.

Not sure the cost as they are not classed as top rank courses (albeing better than ive ever played on lol), although i have played Celtic Manor and that was tough, and i mean tough. Except the fairways were that lush, you could get club under the ball great, it was just the course yardage was frightening

Anyway, aint gonna happen.

Bubbs

• harryskunk
    1,631 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 1:42 PM

bubbsboy:

On a side note, and i know its been mentioned many times but some of those CTTH courses look fantastic and would be well welcomed in strokeplay.

Not sure the cost as they are not classed as top rank courses (albeing better than ive ever played on lol), although i have played Celtic Manor and that was tough, and i mean tough. Except the fairways were that lush, you could get club under the ball great, it was just the course yardage was frightening

Anyway, aint gonna happen.

Bubbs

your right some nice ctth courses about time wgt opened em up

RSS