Sat, Jan 30 2016 10:16 AM (4 replies)
  • hardchew
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2016 11:41 AM

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2016 12:12 PM

hardchew:

Just reached level 92 and still a master with a 63.8 average. I've played higher and lower level tour masters with higher and lower average scores. Same with other tiers/averages.

Seems like a really helter skelter system to me.  Any sensible explanations?

John

When you move up in tiers your scoring average gets reset.  So a player in a higher tier can have a higher scoring average based on the scores they got in their new tier.  Just keep scoring low and you will get bumped up.

- WGTdbloshoe

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2016 1:04 PM

And, levels + XPs are totally separate from scores, average and tier.

The former tells how busy you are, including games which do not count to the average, like matches, CTTH, Blitz and Alternate Shot.

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 6:16 PM

WGTdbloshoe

I have a similar question

I'm the Clash Director For Majestic Mountains and I would like to know why Super passes can't be assigned by tiers  instead of director, veterans, and members? 

Siders Best

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 10:16 AM

SidersBest:

WGTdbloshoe

I have a similar question

I'm the Clash Director For Majestic Mountains and I would like to know why Super passes can't be assigned by tiers  instead of director, veterans, and members? 

Siders Best

It's to give the club owner more control over the club. Having different levels of membership in the club allows the owner who is allowed to use different things because they can control who has what type of membership within the club. 

_CHAMPION

RSS