Wed, Feb 24 2016 6:18 PM

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2016 6:20 PM

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2016 12:42 AM

spaceghost88:

Well there roger /mantis good buddy did you notice the profile stats were blank anyway?

Also my friends get booted "whilst just playing the damn game" and not conceding or any other thing, maybe whilst taking a drink of there beer lol did it, roger go play the game with 3-4 people whilst on a 18 hole round  you may see what is being talked about here matey n we don't use any gimme wtf are you playing jack lol practice mode? jolly fun that must be.

Too big for some computers? to big for your brain mostly the issue on your post sounds! my computer is way over spec and ah hello this is a server based game there whilst i mention it duh.

No try too many customers for the hardware WGT started with and has not upgraded accordingly !

Ok roger now go play some non practice non match play stroke rounds with 3 friends n have a good day with your 7,000?? posts wow whilst i am so impressed red tee champ holy crap dude try playing the game its not a typing game there mantis roger!

You are a good player maybe better than I and club owner and for that is commendable and  the Aussies are great folk but don't chime in a something which you have no clue sir ty!

Well it sounds like you do have a problem then  lol Not sure what ya on about, but I wasn't directing my comments at you.

The puter I was using to play the game when I first started is basically useless now.. It was doing everything what you and quite a few others have been saying,  the game was unplayable.

I'm also playing the game when most of the people overseas are asleep, might also explain a few things.

The only practice games I play are Skins games with others. The rest are ranked rounds. I'm also  on L105,  Closing in on 6000 ranked rounds. To some here that is only a small amount of games   lol.  

7600 posts,  I didn't know I had that many. Maybe that is made up of Wgt forum, CC forum and also Personal Messages.  They all add up over the years.

It's good to complain about things, then Wgt knows that there is a problem.  My previous post just gave Wgt some Idea what might be causing some problems so they can have a look at it further. 

I also think Wgt might have a dud server, so everybody going through there will have a problem whilst other people going through another line will be perfectly ok.

Happy Hitting

-Roger

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2016 3:18 AM

As most Good Aussie folks I have had the pleasure of meeting and or playing here you are a class act and top notch person I'm sure Roger!

My frustration with WGT and losing friends to play with due to issues got the better of me, my apologies for the personal directed rant sir.

I have met many good people here and is the greater reason for my love of this game and the fun and laughs it has brought.

I hope we can play one and enjoy a laugh at my hot headed keyboard trigger finger.

Thanks for being one of the good level headed personalities that make this site quality fun and the work and effort you have put into your club and helping others!

Hat off and cheers to more good shots and laughs.

I'm send a humbled friend invite and would be privileged to have a hit with ya.

Byron

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2016 11:18 AM

WGTicon:

hey guys

thanks for letting us know. we are aware of these issues, especially in MP and on loading and are actively investigating for possible issues.

it's our #1 priority right now.

So, more than a month has gone by, how's it going?  We could all use an update.

Andy

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2016 12:04 PM

"But it started way b4 the sellout..."

I started noticing major glitches when they loaded Bandon Dunes. Ironically, I never play that course. I'm not sure it's popular with very many players...certainly none of my friends select it when setting a game.

ct

• joshcore
    27 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 1:04 AM

andyson:

WGTicon:

hey guys

thanks for letting us know. we are aware of these issues, especially in MP and on loading and are actively investigating for possible issues.

it's our #1 priority right now.

So, more than a month has gone by, how's it going?  We could all use an update.

Andy

Maybe spend less time on making the game look pretty and spend more time streamling and mastering the netcode to reduce latency and ping time. the power meter is the worst, by far. 

• 007FAN
    5 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 1:19 PM

The disconnects have still been happening, so bad that we have lost a few of our friends to other golf games that are more stable.

RSS