Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE NICE !

Wed, Feb 24 2016 12:20 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 6:29 AM

This is my spin off of the thread ( Lets Be Honest ) 

Real Golf was once called a gentlemen's game, Played with Honesty and respect , You count your strokes even if its a 10 , If you commit a foul , You admit it . Don't kick your ball out from behind that tree,  Golf teaches etiquette , And good sportsmanship.  To respect the game and the rules , Be considerate of other players , Let them play through , Don't hit your drive until the fairway is clear , Golf is a game not just of manners but of morals .

Everyone has an opinion and "oh ya"  It might be different than yours,  I respect your opinion and I only hope you respect mine, We can always agree to disagree , Am I right, or are you right ? I think maybe we are all not perfect , I know I am not . I was raise by a single mom , we was poor back in the early 60s , I remember welfare cheese and canned meat , Beans and potatoes, But I learned manners and respect or I got a slap in face or a switch to the behind ,  ( A switch is a tree branch )    I learned about family and the important things in life, You don't need to be rich to be happy.

The ironic thing is now I take care of my dad , Who really was not there for me when I was young .  But enough about me ...................

P.S.  I know I cant write very well , Save the English lesson  and get over it  .

Lets see how long before this thread gets DERAILED ??  LOL

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 6:32 AM

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 6:35 AM

• craigswan
    31,554 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 10:37 AM

There you go .

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 11:11 AM

I think your a good bloke CE. I also like Craigs captions. 

There are others but only wish to comment on folk that have been on your thread in case I miss someone out..........and that would not be nice

Bubbs

• craigswan
    31,554 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 11:17 AM

sorry Everett . I couldn,t resist . I will be nice .

• MOLLY88
    1,029 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2016 10:30 AM

.. a thread about 'being nice', I could not resist opening this door & peeking in.

It’s lovely loving, isn’t it? In fact, I find it almost better, because being loved sometimes embarrasses me, but loving is a gift. 

~ Sheila Hancock

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2016 10:59 AM

This is a good thread...straightforward and honest...like the folks who have posted so far..I have hope this thread will be the exception, and not get derailed...unless it is equally as nice..:)

ct

• craigswan
    31,554 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2016 11:52 AM

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2016 12:24 PM

Always be nice  ...... treat people   like you want to be treated even here on WGT>  Like you  CEverett,i cant write well,and  like you say they will get over it lollll.       When a Thread has been DERAILED.....          i have stop participating in it .......  I look for positive or fun  Thread.           Good day  all . Francois (Frapp)  .

• PAGES
RSS