Help › Forums

New Member ( quick question please )

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 13 2011 3:06 AM (4 replies)
  • Garrylawton
    2 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 3:52 AM

Hello

My name is Garry and I have never been a game player ( of any type )(computer or real golf ) before untill I found this .

Its actully quite enjoyable and impressive ....

Any way my question is "  after I play a hole or two and have to quit to go back to real life the program allows me to " SAVE and Quit " but when I come back to play later I can not find where I " RESTORE " my saved game ...

It is probally right under my nose but alas I cant find it 

Can anbody give me a hand with this

Thanks Garry

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 8:52 AM

Hi,

I think you are playing practice games. Those cannot be saved. If you would like to save, then please start a ranked game. Also,any multi player game cannot be saved either

Good Luck

-wgticon

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 10:04 AM

If you're playing a ranked game, and you press SAVE & QUIT, then the next time you press PLAY NOW, the option should appear to continue or start afresh.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 12:41 PM

Garry,

The 'save and quit' option that you alluded to is only available in ranked rounds, so I don't think it is an issue of mistaking this for practice rounds. Once you use the 'save and quit' option, it should automatically prompt you to resume that saved round the next time you launch the game client. If that is not happening, you will most likely have to contact wgt support for more help (members@worldgolftour.com).

Hope you get it figured out!

• Garrylawton
    2 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 3:06 AM

Hello all

Thanks for repling

I actully found the restore function after I posted the message .

It makes sence now  

Thanks again

Garry

RSS