Forums

Help › Forums

Updating WGT RECOMMENDS panel

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 1 2012 10:14 PM (9 replies)
  • MrShinyhead
    5 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 11:24 PM

Yesterday I bought $30 WGT credits and about half hour later a new challenge to increase XP was to buy credits! Also another XP increase challenge was to invite friends. I did this and still it shows in the WGT RECOMMENDS panel.

How can a get extra challenges to increase XP here? All I get now is "buy credits" (which i've already substantially done) or "invite friends"(which i've already done) and a game challenge. Do I need to spend another one dollar to make the "buy credits" challenge "completed" and free up a spot for another challenge? And how many email addresses to I need to supply to make the "invite" challenge completed?

Its very frustrating trying to increase XP points when you go all in early to support the game then find out you should have not spent $$$ or invited friends until you were asked to!!!

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 11:53 PM

MrShinyhead:

Yesterday I bought $30 WGT credits and about half hour later a new challenge to increase XP was to buy credits! Also another XP increase challenge was to invite friends. I did this and still it shows in the WGT RECOMMENDS panel.

How can a get extra challenges to increase XP here? All I get now is "buy credits" (which i've already substantially done) or "invite friends"(which i've already done) and a game challenge. Do I need to spend another one dollar to make the "buy credits" challenge "completed" and free up a spot for another challenge? And how many email addresses to I need to supply to make the "invite" challenge completed?

Its very frustrating trying to increase XP points when you go all in early to support the game then find out you should have not spent $$ or invited friends until you were asked to!!!

at least 1 friend that you invited has to join WGT through the invitation  that you sent for you to get the xp points.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 1:29 AM

There aren't many challenges anyway. Less than a dozen if I remember rightly.

• nyctc7
    160 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 7:52 AM

My "WGT Recommends" panel only offers (besides invite a friend) blitz games which I don't play.

If a certain amount of time passes and an offer is not completed, why not mix it up a little and insert some fresh offers?

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 8:10 AM

I did (almost) all.

What is left is

- purchase credits, which I did a few times through this "recommendation" - no change.

- purchase a club, which I won't do in the near future,

- purchase a new avatar, which I won't either.

me thinks that i've used them all up, since the first one won't be replaced.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 8:10 AM

nyctc7:

My "WGT Recommends" panel only offers (besides invite a friend) blitz games which I don't play.

If a certain amount of time passes and an offer is not completed, why not mix it up a little and insert some fresh offers?

Good idea. And new players don't always want to start multi-player games until they get used to the place.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 8:19 AM

I can understand your trying to get XP`s , but not at your friends expense. Unless they say that it`s ok, you should not be giving out their e-mail address to W.G.T. or anyone else. I used to tell my friends about the game, but stopped, when I realized how much of a sham W.G.T. was. Today I don`t tell any more of my friends about this game, because of all of the complaints about game performance, that have yet to be fixed. No my friends and family are off limits too W.G.T. ,and will remain that way until they fix the problems with the game.Don`t let them PIMP you just for some XP s , all you have to do is play the game to get those.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 8:32 AM

No game problems here. It's not always the fault of WGT you know.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 10:08 PM

It`s not always our browser, our internet connection or our computers either. I dont control the swing meter,and when W.G.T. tells me they are having problems and losing connections, that`s not my fault either. When I hit bad shots, NOW THATS MY FAULT, and that`s when I scream and curse the most. So with so many complaints about game performance all those people cant be wrong. Stop taking up for W.G.T. so much piz it makes you look like a pants kisser.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 10:14 PM

lonniescott711:

Stop taking up for W.G.T. so much piz it makes you look like a pants kisser.

Now perhaps you can point out just one place that I talked them up. A few times I've tried to help you with your problems but I shant bother again. Good day.

RSS