Forums

Help › Forums

WGT should focus on their clients

Sat, Mar 26 2016 1:38 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mgossett
    3 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2016 1:05 PM

The ads load easier than the players, please focus on helping payers play.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2016 4:14 PM

mgossett:

The ads load easier than the players, please focus on helping payers play.

I get your point about the game loading frustrations.

That to one side, there is no reason anyone needs to put up with ads in WGT, I haven't seen a single ad for years.

Just get adblocker on your browser, problem solved.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2016 5:42 PM

agree paul

• mgossett
    3 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2016 6:38 PM

I have no problem with ads, I know they help keep the lights on(even though WGT has a "policy" of promising fewer ads when you purchase credits often, which i do). My bone is about the ads playing well while the game does not. The priorities are misplaced.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2016 10:58 PM

WGT has one focus....to make money and does so in the same way as any monopoly will conduct business.....poor service and inflated prices.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2016 11:32 PM

alanti:
    .poor service and inflated prices.

...and a new currency according to the Upcoming Product Release and a shift to the mobile game format.

• wizzkid32
    154 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2016 4:29 AM

ZioMio:
    and a shift to the mobile game format.

At least the mobile game still has the old Par 3 & Par 5 courses. 

Let's just hope the desktop version becomes more and more like a golf simulator and less and less like a mobile video game.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2016 6:41 AM

WGT has a business plan which works extremely well. Another company bought them out and made space for the former owners to continue without the headaches of ownership. Why is it necessary to continue to complain about various aspects that don't do anything for the bottom line.

If it were bad service or some other aspect of an iphone or mobile company that you disliked, you would simple replace the product with a competitor.  Why put up with these things here then; just change games. And that seems to be the rub since WGT has the best product in this area without having to put money into a game box or software to play the game. Perhaps your message should be sent to other game developers to encourage them to enter this marketplace. When that happens your comments will then get the attention you desire.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2016 1:39 PM

mgossett:

WGT should focus on their clients.

WGT has 3 sets of clients. So if you think it's only about WGT players you maybe have a less than full understanding what WGT is actually all about.

• Advertisers that pay WGT for advertising space.

• Golf courses that have their golf course on WGT.

• WGT players

If you're having loading issues, make sure your computer is not contributing to your problems.

Lots of regular WGT players, that have well maintained computers also optimized for playing WGT, only rarely ever have loading problems. Oh having an ad blocker is also a good idea.

• PAGES
RSS