Forums

Help › Forums

Major WGT rule change .

Fri, Apr 1 2016 12:05 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • craigswan
    31,554 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2016 7:19 AM

From tomorrow WGT led by wgticon will make a significant change to this golf site .

With at least 5 million people quitting golf in the last 5 years and younger players spurning the game because it is so difficult wgticon has persuaded his bosses to encourage a younger demographic .

Beginning at midnight eastern time -  hacks ,tour pro's and tour master's will have the hole diameter increased  to 15 inches . This will help them play faster in multi-player game modes and should also lower their scores by 5 strokes in every nine holes of play .

To even things up and  being fair to all -  tour champions and tour legends will be allowed to throw their ball out of a bunker twice in an eighteen hole round .

The leading player on wgt -  henrykawa is quoted as saying - I do not like any of these changes and stuff and it is not going to happen .

It,s all talk .

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2016 8:08 AM

craigswan:

From tomorrow WGT led by wgticon will make a significant change to this golf site .

With at least 5 million people quitting golf in the last 5 years and younger players spurning the game because it is so difficult wgticon has persuaded his bosses to encourage a younger demographic .

Beginning at midnight eastern time -  hacks ,tour pro's and tour master's will have the hole diameter increased  to 15 inches . This will help them play faster in multi-player game modes and should also lower their scores by 5 strokes in every nine holes of play .

To even things up and  being fair to all -  tour champions and tour legends will be allowed to throw their ball out of a bunker twice in an eighteen hole round .

The leading player on wgt -  henrykawa is quoted as saying - I do not like any of these changes and stuff and it is not going to happen .

It,s all talk .

Just 15"?  What a rip.  I need a least a 24" cup.  Bummer. :(

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2016 8:53 AM

craigswan:
    Beginning at midnight eastern time -  hacks ,tour pro's and tour master's will have the hole diameter increased  to 15 inches .

This actual screenshot from Shoe's testing of the 15 inch hole on PB shows this kinda stuff still happens.

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2016 11:56 AM

andyson:
    This actual screenshot from Shoe's testing of the 15 inch hole on PB shows this kinda stuff still happens.

That's great, I could not stop laughing. Glad to know some things never change  ;-))

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2016 10:45 PM

All Tour Champions will get 40 strokes head start in their own crazy challenges.

• johnwhite417
    120 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 12:00 AM

hakman123:

All Tour Champions will get 40 strokes head start in their own crazy challenges.

hakman123:

APRIL 1st

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 2:37 AM

You could have fooled everybody here on wgt until you got to those words:

craigswan:

The leading player on wgt -  henrykawa

Nobody here will ever believe in that. 

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 3:57 AM

Cool April 1st joke. 

Wish they make the hole a little bit bigger for me in resl life, might make 1 putt a round.

:)

• MFuston
    439 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 4:08 AM

ColumbusStorm:

andyson:

That's great, I could not stop laughing. Glad to know some things never change  ;-))

Andyson, I don't know how you do this stuff, but it's great!  I spit out my coffee!  Keep 'em coming :)

• PAGES
RSS