Forums

Help › Forums

unable to finish games!! Unexpected Error My Foot!!!!

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 15 2016 8:18 AM (0 replies)
  • putternone
    4 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2016 8:18 AM

I recently sent in a complaint about getting tired of not being able to finish games, and then being punished by wgt as if I quit during a game of my own choosing. I stated earlier I was always green and seldom ever have I quit during a game! I am now yellow, and soon will be orange if this continues. Other players do not want to play with you because they assume you are a quitter!!!! I am so tired of playing 8 of 9 holes and on the last hole your famous unexpected  error shows up and then when you get back it says "sorry you were away too long"!!!!!!! It is really getting to be a real problem, and as much as I love this game , which I have been a part of for many years now, its not enjoyable anymore, and even though you guys sent me a sleeve of balls for my troubles, I had much rather you fix this dang problem, and not spend so much time fixing things that only seem to make your site less efficient. It used to be so much fun and everyone enjoyed the game so much more!! At least the ones I have met and played with over the years agree. Please if you continue to have these issues at least find a way to not punish your players for your mistakes!!!! If you like us to spend money on your products, at least let us get our money's worth!!!!!!!

RSS