Mon, May 16 2016 10:06 PM (7 replies)
  • Mikesbigpug
    15 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2016 4:54 PM

How do I create xp combinations for my country club 

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2016 8:42 PM

Please explain - what is "XP combinations"?

• Mikesbigpug
    15 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 1:31 PM

experience points

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 2:53 PM

That's XP.

But, what is "experience point combinations"? What do you want to create?

• Mikesbigpug
    15 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 3:32 PM

It's clearly you don't understand what I'm talking about.

Okay let me give you a little information on WGT golf 101 and how it works. 

after 9 or 18 holes it gives you credits right? 

Right

Now in those credits one of them saids country club credits. And it will give you a number telling how much credits you have earned for that game.

Now I want to know why mine are so low like I'm only getting 2 to 5 credits a game for my country club why is that?

• roozilla
    630 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 4:31 PM

h

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 5:17 PM

Mikesbigpug:

It's clearly you don't understand what I'm talking about.

Okay let me give you a little information on WGT golf 101 and how it works. 

after 9 or 18 holes it gives you credits right? 

Right

Now in those credits one of them saids country club credits. And it will give you a number telling how much credits you have earned for that game.

Now I want to know why mine are so low like I'm only getting 2 to 5 credits a game for my country club why is that?

A tour pro with a month on site is going to school a respected CC owner (and legend tier) on how wgt works?. Paul simply asked that you clarify an odd turn of phrase (I've also never heard of xp combinations) and you give him attitude.?

News flash: Being polite and respectful are not signs of weakness !

ps: sincere condolences on the loss of your dog. 

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 10:06 PM

Thanks for clarifying your question! Now it's intelligible!

From that, question arises to me from which game your 101 comes - let me tell you something about this one:

Mikesbigpug:
    after 9 or 18 holes it gives you credits right? Right

Not in this game - we get XPs, which is a different monster. Also, we get CC XPs only when we use a CC pass.

FTFY:

Mikesbigpug:
    Now in those XPs one of them saids country club XPs. And it will give you a number telling how much XPs you have earned for that game.

Now I want to know why mine are so low like I'm only getting 2 to 5 XPs a game for my country club why is that?

I understand this question well.

Edit: If the CC XPs indicated are lower than the personal XPs, it's a (new) fault.

Otherwise, the answer is: It's simply because the game you played ain't worth more XPs. Looks like Blitz or CTTH to me - as a player, you get only a few XPs from those games. Once you use a CC pass, the CC XPs are based on the player XPs, perhaps with a wee bonus %% according to your CC level.

Now, you aren't making the #1 mistake to buy CC passes - congrats to your control! Alas, you make a few others.

One, 5 XP is a shamefully small number to support your CC. Even a single hole of stroke practice gives around 15 XPs, more than CTTH!

Two, you should combine the free CC pass with the CDP (Continuous Days Played bonus). This may be up to 880 XPs if you pull it every day, outnumbering any other bonus in that field. Sync the use of your CC pass with the red mark at the CDP indication on your game window to get more out of it. In the USA, the clock turning point is sometime in the afternoon, depending on your time zone.

Three, you might want to use a solo stroke play tournament with your pass. That will give another 190 or 400 XPs plus no. of strokes to your CC. Other strokeplay may bring 95 or 200 XPs.

Additional information 1: The CC XP number indicated may be smaller than the real CC XPs because they do not display the bonus % correctly.

Additional information 2: Setting up CC stroke tournaments may help you and your CC mates to gather XPs.

Four, and this has nothing to do with XP but with credits:

The "Valhalla" ball that you bought a lot recently is a pimped up version of the Srixon Z-Star XV which sells for 200 cr - you might save 50 cr per sleeve with a change.

Nice ball BTW, with some benefits to my L33 Cally (but a faster meter). It's certainly a lot better and less expensive than the MAX balls that you're playing now - zero spin is a No-Go!

Hope that helps, and enjoy the game!

RSS