Forums

Help › Forums

Clash

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 2 2016 4:29 PM (6 replies)
  • tjune2016
    588 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2016 5:03 AM

I am a club owner and i was wondering how i can check  to see if a  wannabe member has played in the Clash. ??  Is there a way to do this ??   TY

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2016 10:10 AM

No direct or secure way.

• fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2016 4:31 AM

The Clash were an English punk rock band that formed in 1976 as part of the original wave of British punk. Along with punk, their music incorporated elements of reggaedubfunkska and rockabilly. For most of their recording career the Clash consisted of Joe Strummer (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Mick Jones (lead guitar, lead vocals), Paul Simonon (bass guitar, vocals) and Nicky "Topper" Headon (drums, percussion). Headon left the group in 1982, and internal friction led to Jones's departure the following year. The group continued with new members, but finally disbanded in early 1986.

if he isnt 1 of the above then he hasnt played in the clash

• WoodenHands
    526 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2016 4:45 AM

fairground11:

The Clash were an English punk rock band that formed in 1976 as part of the original wave of British punk. Along with punk, their music incorporated elements of reggaedubfunkska and rockabilly. For most of their recording career the Clash consisted of Joe Strummer (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Mick Jones (lead guitar, lead vocals), Paul Simonon (bass guitar, vocals) and Nicky "Topper" Headon (drums, percussion). Headon left the group in 1982, and internal friction led to Jones's departure the following year. The group continued with new members, but finally disbanded in early 1986.

if he isnt 1 of the above then he hasnt played in the clash

pmsl, too funny.

• browneyes1994
    317 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2016 8:42 AM

TYVM,

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2016 2:22 PM

Looking at score history for repeated play at the courses played during the clash on the appropriate dates is a good indication. The font will be black for those. 

• WoodenHands
    526 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2016 4:29 PM

browneyes1994:

TYVM,

For?

RSS